List of things im going to regret

"Are you sure your alright? I mean

"Are you sure your alright? I mean. You did get possessed yesterday. You don't have to clean up" I say speeding around the main room of the school cleaning up streamers and cheep alcohol cups.

"I'm fine. I just want to move on" she says and I nod. "Yeah I get that. But really? Cleaning? Couldn't we just compel someone to do this?" I ask when I finish cleaning the room.

"No. Come on let's do the gym" she says walking down the hallway and Alaric walks out in front of us.

"You definitely should be dead by now" I say and he pulls out a white oak stake with fancy metal around it. "Oh... that's bad" I say backing up.

"What? No welcome party? Shame" he says and he speeds Rebecca into a wall, about to stake her when I grab him by his hair and throw him across the room grabbing the stake off him.

"Okay Alaric I really don't want to kill you but if you-" I'm cut off by him speeding towards me and I stake him through the heart but he just pulls it out so I speed away pulling Rebecca along with me. "Get out of here and tell- everyone! I'll try to keep him busy" I say and she shakes her head.

"Trust me please Rebecca" I say speeding back into the school and Rebecca doesn't follow me. I see Alaric and I speed towards him and I snap his arm but with his other arm he slams my head into the lockers making a hole in it and in the wall behind the locker and I jump back only to have my neck snapped.

When I wake up I feel incredibly faint and I can barely move. It takes far more energy then it should but I am able to open my eyes to see I'm tied to a chair with 3 stakes in my stomach and one in each arm as well as a vervain covered cloth in my mouth that I spit out.

"Good. Your awake." Alaric says and from behind me and I'm to weak at the moment to look. "What do you want" I say and he walks in front of me pulling one of the stakes out of my leg and I yelp in pain.

"What I want is for every single vampire to ever walk the earth to die" he says and I shuffle uncomfortably. "Then why am I still alive?" I ask bluntly and he sighs.

"Yeah that's the thing. I'm not sure why but Esther said to kill you last" he says and I raise an eyebrow. "Is that right?... well if you're looking for why I have no idea" I say and he shakes his head.

"No... you are here because I need bait. Plus who says I'm planning on listening to her?" he says and I nod. "Ah right. For which original?" I ask wanting to know who to contact first and tell to get the hell out of here.

"None of the originals. Before I get them I need the doppelgänger" he says and I laugh weakly. "Your using me as bait for Elena? You're kidding right? you have one of the most powerful beings in the world captured and instead of using it to get pretty much any of the originals to come you use me to get the doppelgänger who would probably sacrifice herself for a stray dog." I say and he shoves the stake back in my leg and I bite my tongue so I don't scream.