Cure for all evil

After I set Conner up with a bunch a chains so he can't escape Klaus comes back without Rebecca

After I set Conner up with a bunch a chains so he can't escape Klaus comes back without Rebecca. His plan was to get her to help us but from what I can tell it didn't go well.

"I take it she wasn't interested in burying the hatchet" I say and he looks annoyed. "She's being stubborn. She'll come around" Klaus says an I sigh. "You did basically say that she was dead to you. You can't exactly blame her for being angry" I say and I hear someone walk behind Conner and I speed them into a wall only to see it's Stefan.

"Ah. What brings you snooping?" I ask taking a step back and letting go of him.

"I can't say In front of him. As I'm sure you've figured out he can't be compelled" stefan says walking into the next room and I nod following him with Klaus.

"So what's with the home invasion" Klaus asks and I close the door behind us so Conner can't hear the conversation.

"Damon said that you two know about this guy" Stefan says and I shrug. "I knew that you both wouldn't just give us the cure to the werewolf poison without asking for anything in return" stefan says and I scoff.

"You are kidding me right? For the past few days all I've been doing is running around doing favours for Damon and Elena. You're lucky I'm not putting interest on the amount of favours they owe me" I say annoyed and I lean against the wall.

"Who is this guy? And how do you know so much about him?" Stefan asks me and I shake my head. "So many questions" I say and he sits down on the couch. Me and Klaus made out on that couch like yesterday, you sure you want to sit there?

"Then it's a good thing I've got nothing to do today besides get answers" he says and I'm about to tell him he's a lonely pathetic condescending Cry Baby when Klaus interrupts me.

"Fine." Klaus says and I look to him confused. "What?" I say and Klaus turns to me. "Why don't you go fetch Rebecca for me, love?" He asks as more as a demand and I scoff.

"Why of course, want me to pick up the dry cleaning on the way back- maybe do the dishes?" I say sarcastically then I look to Stefan. "Maybe you can help me vacuum the house and cook dinner like a good little housewife huh? Do it yourself Klaus. You're the one who screwed up with Rebecca. And you're the one making the decisions apparently. For once you can do your own Damn dirty work" I say speeding to my hybrids room. They share because I wanted them to not split up and be Defenceless to an attack. Thankfully for them, Two beds.

They aren't here so I decide to snoop through all there stuff. Make sure they aren't trying to break the sire bond. I'm all for free will, but I need a backup I can rely on.

Flashback
-900 years ago

I do enjoy living in Italy, it's far more populated than our previous location and there are little to no werewolves. There are a few arising problems so that is why Me and Elijah are going out for a snack and to check out these new 'vampire hunters' I almost laughed when I heard about them.