Girls night

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebecca calls out and I laugh

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebecca calls out and I laugh. "There's not" Klaus responds and she comes out in a black dress that doesn't really suit her. "I got dirty looks from wearing trousers" she says and Klaus sighs.

"You wore trousers so woman of today could wear nothing" he comments and she looks to Stefan and me. "What's wrong with him" she asks referring to Klaus. "So many things darling you're going to have to be more specific" I say and she looks to Klaus. "Why are you so grumpy?" She asks and he sighs.

"I needed one thing From you, your necklace and you lost it" he says and me and Rebecca scoff at the same time. "I didn't lose it, it's been just been missing for 90 years" she says and Klaus nods muttering 'right'

"So What do you think?" She asks Stefan who nods unenthusiastically,

"I like it" he says and his heart rate spikes. "Nice job Stefan" I mutter and Rebecca glares at him. "What I said I liked it" he defends and she glares even harder. "I can always tell when you're lying Stefan" she says and I sigh speeding to Rebecca and helping her pick out something else.

We ended up buying three more outfits and Rebecca was still looking for more. "Hey Bex I'm gonna take a breather I'll be back in a bit" I say leaving the shop. That girl I swear... she takes the life out of me. I look across the road to see Katherine and Stefan and I speed over to her.

"What are you doing here Katherine" I whisper and she sighs. "You three look chummy can't wait to see that happen" she says referring to me Stefan and Klaus and I know what she means. "Gross and not in another thousand years" I mutter, I'm not really into three-ways.

"You know if Klaus finds you in Chicago you're dead right" Stefan says and she smiles smugly with a hand on her hip. "Happy to know you still care" she says and I sigh. "So tell me if I'm wrong Rebecca's necklace that klaus is looking for... that's the necklace you gave to Elena." Katherine says and Stefan sighs moving away.

"Goodbye Katherine" he says and she puts a hand on his chest, she totally didn't make that move on purpose. She really needs to leave the Salvatores.

"hey hey wait you're up to something tell me" she says and he sighs. "They don't know where the necklace is. I just have to keep them from figuring it out, we" he says signaling to me. "-have it all under control" he says and I look to him. wait when did we come up with a plan?

"Please tell me you have a better plan than that. You do. Come on , Stefan your not the diabolical type and Emily doesn't have a plan, she would have told me so what's going on. Whatever your planing, it's not going to work" She states and I shrug.

"Well if the most diabolical people I know-" he signals to the both of us and we look at each other than back to Stefan. "- haven't figured it out I guess I'm doing pretty well" stefan says walking back to Klaus and I look to Katherine. "I wouldn't underestimate him, he's starting to lose it and Klaus trusts him more than he should" I say and Katherine looks to me.