One last hurrah

"Well done

"Well done. I must say I'm impressed" Klaus says as me him and Rebecca all go to the living room.

"If there was ever a time to kill first ask questions later it's now. They have two more chances at killing any one of us" I say sitting down on the table and Rebecca leans against a wall.

"I can't believe Finn is dead" she says and I nod. "He might not have been the brightest of us all but I thought he could protect himself... we should have kept a closer eye on him" I say and Klaus scoffs.

"It's hardly our fault. In fact it's a good riddance! He had it coming" Klaus says making me remember why fights broke out in the family so easily.

"He was still our brother!" Rebecca says and Klaus sighs turning around to face us. "Fine! Let's all say a prayer for Finn you slept in a box longer than he lived as a man he was a fool and is better off in death" Klaus says making me shake my head. What did I expect?

"Is that how you'd speak of me if I died" Rebecca asks and Klaus sighs boredly.

"Well the way things are going we might just find out" Klaus says and I scoff.

"Are you fucking kidding me! We just literally survived having both of your parents trying to kill us only to be fighting amongst ourselves?" I say and Klaus sighs seeming annoyed.

"Well if you're that upset, we won't have to deal with each other soon. As soon as I get the stakes I'm taking the doppelgänger and you both can stay here or come with me, your choice" Klaus says and Rebecca glares at him.

"And What If we choose to stay?" She asks seriously.

"Then your both as pathetic as Finn" Klaus says leaving the room and I close my eyes before speeding to the basement where I'm keeping Stefan tied up.

"Hey there, kid..." I murmur while taking his blindfold off. "I'm sorry... for all of this... however small your family is, you and Damon don't deserve this... ew that sounded way to sappy but you get the point, I'm letting you go." I say putting my hand on his arm to heal him completely with magic.

"Look- just go back to your brother. Take it as a gesture of good faith that you'll bring us the white oak stakes" I say ripping the restraints off him.

"Thank you" He says before speeding off.

That was definitely a mistake.

I speed upstairs and to Rebecca who is in her bedroom looking like she's almost in tears. I knock on her already opened door and she looks up at me.

"Is everything alright?" She asks and I shrug. "Depends how you define good. I just let our only leverage go...yeah... kidnapper of the year award apparently doesn't go to me... are you okay?" I ask sitting down next to her and she shakes her head.

"I mean- he clearly doesn't want his family anymore. Why else would he be so fixated on hybrids. He just wants to replace his own family because for some reason I wasn't good enough-"