Memory lane

So long story short, there was white oak, there's no longer white oak but! All of us are still linked so me Klaus and Rebecca are now stalking Finn since we need all of us to break it

So long story short, there was white oak, there's no longer white oak but! All of us are still linked so me Klaus and Rebecca are now stalking Finn since we need all of us to break it. Finn tries to speed away from Klaus but Rebecca speeds in front of him then he tries again and I block him.

"Hello Finn" I say stepping forwards and he steps back. "You're siding with him? He tried to put you in a box with the rest of our family." He says and I sigh. Old news, big guy. He's done way worse stuff than that now.

"At least he isn't trying to make us all extinct" Rebecca says, appearing next to me. Klaus speeds beside Finn.

"What are you going to do kill me?" Finn ask and I smirk. "Oh Finn, I forgot how pathetic you are... we don't want to be around you any more than you do, us however id rather not die today" I say slamming him into a wall.

"You don't have to do this Emily-" I cut him off breaking his neck.

Flashback

"Ohhhh my god" I whisper when I see Katarina vamp speeding through the forest and I speed her in to a tree and she screams, startled. "What the hell katarina! You weren't supposed to run!" I yell and she tries to shove me off her but fails.

"I'm not going to die over some rock! let go of me!!!" She screams, her emotions obviously heightened. I growl my eyes turning blood red and the veins under my eyes coming out and she begins to cry.

"Oh stop with the crocodile tears Katarina, this is what you wanted no? To be like us? Well here's your first lesson, getting your neck snapped sucks!" I yell and then I snap her neck and her body falls limp onto the ground.

What do I do? What am I supposed to do! This is all my fault! I lean against a tree and begin to cry. I miss being human... I hate what I've become, a monster, the thing all men woman and children fear... I don't need to be a hybrid. I want to but- I don't need to. What I need is to have a family again. I may be on good terms with Klaus and Elijah now but how long will that last?

A year? A century? another 500 years? A week? I- I just- grrrr... I don't know what to do, Finn Rebecca and Kol are daggered and I don't have anyone else to go to. I have to talk to Klaus, tell him what happened.

I drag Katarina temporarily dead body behind a bush then I speed back to the castle. "Niklaus!" I say and I hear someone vamp speed behind me. "Emily, what did you do!" Klaus says, my dear god I'm so dead.

"I came here to tell you about that... I... may have... told Katarina what was going to happen...But you have to understand I had no idea she was going to run I mean I fed her my blood she would have come back as a vampire anyway bu-" i pause feeling a pain in my head and he gets worse and I fall to my knees and klaus speeds in front of me and holds his hand over my heart, He's trying to dedicate me!