Paralogue 3: (Y/n) in Ylisse Land

Requested by deathspadeii I hope you like it, I kind of rushed again due to being busy with school and Mystic Messenger lol

~<>~

Lissa's POV

I'm going to show my big brother and Frederick that I am not delicate, and summon a magic hole in the sky that will suck in our enemies! I raised my stave to the sky, chanted the spell, and in the sky appeared a magic hole!

"Haha! Now who's delicate!" I yelled.

My brother and Frederick heard me yell, and looked up to see the magical void in the sky.

"Lissa, what is this?" Chrom asked.

"It's a magic hole that will suck up our foes in battle. Pretty neat, huh?!"

"Prince Chrom, Princess Lissa! Get back!" Frederick yelled as he pulled my brother and I behind him.

Out from the magic hole came two people: a man with blue hair, and a woman with (h/c) hair, clothed in wealthy old fashioned garbs. They were unconscious, so I dashed from around Frederick, and used my stave on them to awaken them, and I was successful."

"Princess, stay back!" Frederick told me as he pointed his axe at the people.

"Frederick, don't attack them!" I complained.

Suddenly, Frederick's axe was knocked out of his hand by the attractive man with the blue hair. Frederick then drew his lance, and engaged in combat with the foreigner, while the pretty lady with the (h/c) hair watched.

"Enough Frederick, let them speak!" My big brother declared, breaking up the brawl." I am Prince Chrom of Ylisse, leader of the Shepherds. I take it you are not from here?"

"My name is Ephraim and this is my wife (Y/n)...we are from the country of Renais. Ylisse you say? I've never heard of it?"

"Haha we are in Ylisse now, silly! You're from a place called Renais? Is that a real place? Oh, and I am Lissa! Chrom's darling little sister who's not delicate!" I explained.

"Renais you say? I think I've heard of Renais before from my studies. You say you're names are Ephraim and (Y/n) correct? Ah, you guys are the legendary King and Queen who restored the continent of Magvel from the destruction of the demon king!" Big brother exclaimed.

"Milord, that's impossible! These to must be imposters because the restoration of Magvel occurred centuries ago."

"Not necessarily Frederick. I think the magic hole Lissa was trying to create turned out to be a portal that summons heroes from different timelines."

"Excuse me, so if this is true, is there a way to send us back to our timeline?" (Y/n) asked.

"Uh, I'm afraid I don't know how to." I lowered my head.

Things like this always happen when I try to prove myself, I always end up embarrassing myself.

"Don't worry Lissa." Chrom said as he patted my head. "We will find a way to send you back to your homeland, I promise. For the time being, you're welcome to stay with us at the castle."

~<>~

Ephraim's  POV

"Ephraim, do you think we can trust these people?" My wife whispered to me.