Character Descriptions for Book 2

These are character sketches for the characters I made up. Their ages reflect the start of book 2 (Xenologue 1).

Name: (S/n)
Age: 16
Fighting Style: Dark and Anima Magic
Personality: Curious, Quiet, Tsundere
About: (S/n) is the eldest child of King Ephraim and Queen (Y/n) of Renais. At the age of 14, he attended Grado's Magic Academy as a C class student to hone his magic skills. He made a close friend named Octavia who he secretly harbors affection for, but he is not ready for a relationship. He and Octavia are now A class students at the academy, and are secretly working on learning how to us the ancient magic of revive.

Name: (D/n)
Age: 15
Fighting Style: Knives, lances, and archery
Personality: Tomboy, Adventurous, Lively
About: (D/n) is the youngest child of King Ephraim and Queen (Y/n) of Renais. She inherited her father's lust for fighting, and has the goal of becoming the best spearswoman in Magvel. She is living at Castle Renais with her parents, and attends a royal institution of education for high school. Unlike the other female nobles, (D/n) dislikes being a princess and would rather live amongst the commoners.

Name: Innessa
Age: 15
Fighting Style: Archery, Swordsmanship, and Clerical
Personality: Lively, Dignified, Confident
About: The only child of King Innes and Queen Eirika of Frelia. She is homeschooled, and is best friends with her cousin (D/n). Her father desires for her to become Queen of Frelia after him and his wife's reign is over. Her father is very overprotective with her, and doesn't let her leave the castle without bodyguards or with her parents, although Eirika sneaks her out once in awhile so she can enjoy herself.

Name: Glen
Age: 15
Fighting Style: Lance and Axe
Personality: Quiet, Serious, Reserved
About: Glen is the eldest child of former Princess Tana of Frelia, and Cormag, a former soldier of Grado. He was named after his late uncle. His mother is currently pregnant with his younger brother. Glen works at his parent wood shop, and plans on opening his own wood shop when he saves up enough money.

Name: Octavia
Age: 17
Fighting Style: Anima and Dark Magic
Personality: Quiet, Curious, Meek
About: At a young age, Octavia lost her biological family, and was adopted by a wealthy,noble class family. She doesn't like to talk much about her past, even to her close friend (S/n), because it brings back painful memories of her biological family's death. She is currently collaborating with (S/n) to study the ancient magic of revival.

Name: Meredith
Age: 19
Fighting Style: Swords, Axes, and Lances
Personality: Stoic, Strict, friendly
About: Meredith is the niece of General Seth of Renais. She is serving, along with Kenneth, as (S/n)'s bodyguard during his time at Grado's Magic Academy. She is good with magic, but choose just to use swords, axes, and lances.

Name: Kenneth
Age: 17
Fighting Style: Swords, Axes, and Lances
Personality: Flirtatious, Jovial, Proud
About: Kenneth, who prefers to be called Kenny, is the son of Forde. Like his father, he is very carefree, which can be his downfall at times. He likes to flirt with girls, but he always get rejected or called a pervert. He is a bodyguard of (S/n), and has no talent in magic.

(Y/n), Ephraim, Eirika Innes Cormag and Tana are between the ages of 34-44 in book 2.

Written April 3rd, 2018
Published April 5th, 2018
Next Update April 7th (I promise)!