Xenologue 8 Lyon's Insight

This picture of Lyon is so beautiful! Anyway enjoy Xenologue 8!

(~_~;)

Ephraim's POV

"Ephraim!" I heard someone call as they opened the door to my room.

"Lyon?"

"Your son is possessed by the demon king!" Lyon told me.

I felt the atmosphere shift, and it seemed that (S/n) returned to his normal self before passing out again.

"The demon king? But I defeated him 16 years ago and sealed him in Rausten's Sacred Stone," I told my friend.

"I see, but where is Rausten's stone? Someone had to have tinkered with it to unleash the demon king."

"That's right. I'll have to make plans to voyage to Castle Rausten. Will (S/n) be okay for right now?" I asked.

"I don't know his intentions, but he'll let (S/n) live. He'll speak to him and try to control him. At least that's what he did in my case." Lyon explained.

There was a knock on the door.

"Brother, are you in here?" I heard Eirika's voice say. "(Y/n) told me you'd be in here. I'm looking for Lyon, he's not in his room."

"Yes, I'm in here and Lyon is too. Come in," I replied.

Eirika opened the door and came in looking worried.

"E-eirika," Lyon stuttered.

"Lyon, I'm so glad to see you again! Are you feeling okay? I came to bring you breakfast," my sister said.

"It's good to see you too Eirika, I'm feeling ok." Lyon smiled.

"Well this brings back memories. Eirika only caring about Lyon, Lyon getting embarrassed, and me being left out. Innes isn't going to like this picture," I laughed.

"Quiet brother! You just want attention," my twin retorted.

"Haha, you two are still the same," Lyon chuckled.

"You haven't changed much either Lyon. It's good to have you back," I smiled.

"Even after what I did?" Lyon got sorrowful.

"It's not your fault Lyon, we all forgive you." I told him.

"Ephraim is right! And we mustn't dwell in the past." Eirika added.

"Thanks you two," Lyon smiled, hugging the two of us.

(~_~;)

Lyon's POV

I don't know how I've been revived, but it seems like a different method than the one I attempted to use to resurrect my father. It's good to see Eirika and Ephraim again. Eirika married Innes of Frelia...I wish it were me she could have married, but I'm sure she's happy with Innes. And Ephraim married (Y/n). I'm surprised someone as dense as him figured out that (Y/n) had feelings for him. Or maybe (Y/n) just boldly told him. Either way I'm glad Eirika and Ephraim could find happiness even after the things that I did. I know they forgave me, but I still feel I must atone for my sins. That's why I'll help save (S/n) from the demon that once kept me imprisoned.

"U-um excuse me Lyon?" I heard a voice say. "My name is Octavia."

"Octavia? What a beautiful name, did you need something?" I asked the teenager.

"You probably don't know this, but I'm your sister," she said.

"I'm sorry, but I think you maybe confusing me with someone else. I'm an only child," I told her.

"Well I'm not your biological sister, I'm your adopted sister."

"Adopted? My mother adopted you?" I questioned her.

"Yes, and she told me that she had a son named Lyon that died during the war 16 years ago."

"My mother lives? Tell me is she still alive now?" I asked.

Before my father died, my mother was banished from the castle because she had an affair with another man. It really hurt my father which led to my father succumbing to an illness. In the end, I believe he died of a broken heart. Yet, I do not hate my mother, but I haven't seen her since the day she was banished from the castle.

"Yes, she lives on the border of Renais and Grado." Octavia told me.

"I see. Then I will pay her a visit someday."

"Well, it was nice to meet you Lyon. I'll be on my way now."

"Indeed it was nice meeting you too Octavia."

The two of us parted ways.

I'm unsure of what it is, but there is something that seems odd about her.

(~_~;)

To be Continued in Xenologue 9!

Make sure to vote, follow me for updates on future works, comment, and request more paralogues!

I hope you liked this paralogue! Also, be sure to read my other books if you're a fan of Black Clover, Kuroko no basket and/or Nanbaka! I am the author of Area 51 (Jyugo x reader), Arrested (Aomine x reader), Black Clover One Shots, Kuroko no short stories, Star Crossed (Akashi x reader), and the sequel to Star Crossed called Vengeance and Lust (Akashi x reader)!

Written June 3rd,2018
Published June 8th,2018
Next update by June 15th,2018