Paralogue 4 Part 3 Renais vs Frelia

Hey everyone sorry for the late update! College has been sucking away all my time, so I have had no time to read or write fanfictions. On a happier note, today's my birthday, I feel old lol! Also, on FE Heroes I have acquired all the Sacred Stones characters except for Amelia as seen in the picture (my Seth is a 4 star so he's not in the picture along with Valter)! I got Tana when I was summoning for Shigure, and Eirika and Seth when I was summoning for Ayra, who I also got! Anyway enjoy the final part of paralogue 4, requested by Author-Chan-Sempai ! I hope you all like it, sorry if it seems a bit rushed.

(•w•)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's finally time for Tana and I to face off. My blood is boiling out of excitement, I can't wait!

"I'm taking Tana!" I declared.

"Wait (Y/n), we don't want a repeat of last battle, let's come up with a plan before blindly attacking them." Ephraim told me.

"Fine, since I'm an archer, I can easily take out Tana and Cormag, which just leaves Innes. Ephraim, you can use Eirika as a shield since I'm pretty sure he wouldn't shoot arrows at his wife or if he does, Eirika can just seduce him!" I elaborated on my plan.

"S-seduce him?" Eirika blushed."But there's so many people watching us!"

"We're not doing that (Y/n), that would be both embarrassing and inappropriate for Eirika to do in public. And Innes and I swore to only fight each other in our match. However, I do think it's a good idea that you take out Tana and Cormag with your bows, while Eirika shields you from their close range attacks." Ephraim stated.

"Alright fine, as long as I'm able to fight Tana." I replied.

(•w•)

Damn, another miss! Tana has definitely gotten more agile since I've last seen her! I drew another bow from my quiver, and aligned it with my bow. Concentrate (y/n)...just a little higher, and release! My arrow flew swiftly towards the pegasus rider, but instead the wyvern rider Cormag protected her from it causing him to be hit. Eirika used my attack to her advantage by pushing Cormag out of the ring.

"Cormag!" Tana cried. "You'll pay for this (Y/n)!" The princess of Frelia declared as her sapphire eyes fixated on me.

"Heh, alright princess, let's see what you got!" I yelled as I shot arrows at her.

Piercing through the flesh of the winged beast, it and it's rider plummeted towards the ground. However, it was too early for me to celebrate as Tana jumped off of her pegasus onto the arena and started charging at me with her lance.

"Damn," I cursed as I shot some more arrows in attempt to put distance between us, but my attacks were evaded.

I had no choice but to rely on the dagger I had hidden in my pocket and somehow fend her attacks with it. Unfortunately for me, Tana knocked the dagger out of my hands, and had the tip of her lance pointed at my throat, causing blood to trickle down.

"This is one battle I won't lose!" Tana declared as she used the stick side of her lance to push me out of the arena.

Fortunately for me, her push wasn't hard enough, so I charged at her and tackled her to the ground knocking her lance out of the way.

"Now we're on an even playing field, no weapons. Just hand to hand combat." I said. "And I have no intentions of ever losing to you." I added.

"We'll see about that!" Tana replied sending a punch in my direction but falling to make contact with my body.