Xenologue 6: The Unexpected Revival

Ephraim's POV

As we traversed through Renais, it's citizens spewed words of hate at (Y/n) and I.

"You should not be talking about your king and queen like this!" Kyle yelled at the angry people of Renais.

"Shut up! It's their fault that Renais is in this state!" One of Castle Renais' former soldiers shouted back.

Kyle was about to respond back with violence, but I stopped him.

"Don't worry about them, our mission is to find my children and their friends," I told the green haired cavalier.

"Right. My apologies milord."

"Moulder, how far away are the children?" Innes asked.

Moulder looked at his magic map.

"They are about a mile east of Castle Renais your highness," Moulder said.

"East of Castle Renais? Why would they be in Midori Woods? I use to take (D/n) there to practice archery, but other than that it's just a regular forest." (Y/n) explained.

"Perhaps there is a plant they are interested in. I know Midori Woods has a lot of plants that are used to make potions and spells." Moulder suggested.

"I see. (S/n) is really into magic so maybe that's the reason, but they are aware of the situation in Renais, so why would the four of them travel on their own?" My wife asked.

"Because they knew we would say no," I responded.

"Look brother! There's Castle Renais, but why is the front door wide open?" Eirika asked.

"Do you think they stopped by Castle Renais first?" Seth asked.

"Most likely, but let's go to Midori Woods first." I said.

(;o;)

Octavia's POV

"(S/n), what's wrong?!" (D/n) cried.

(S/n) was screaming like he was in immense pain. He held his head like he had a headache, but then after a minute he stopped screaming and started laughing in a really deep voice.

"Y-you're not my brother! Who are you?! Are you that voice I heard earlier?" (D/n) asked.

"Don't be scared children, I have no intention in harming you. I just need my body back." The voice in (S/n) spoke.

Is (S/n) possessed?

"Get out of my brother's body!" The princess of Renais yelled, attempting to punch (S/n)'s body.

"Foolish girl, you act just like your father." The voice laughed as (S/n) blocked his sisters punch.

"My father? How do you know my father?!" (D/n) yelled.

"Enough of this talk!" The voice inside (S/n) proclaimed as he started to drink the revival spell potion we made.

"No!" I screamed as I shot light magic at (S/n).

I don't want to hurt you (S/n), but I can't let the potion we worked on for so long be wasted.

However, my attack was evaded and the potion was consumed.

"Yes! Now I can take my revenge on Ephraim and conquer the whole world!"

But the voice inside my friend rejoiced too soon. The body that he expected to be revived was different. In fact, he revived another person.

"No! This wasn't supposed to happen! Why is this weakling alive?!" He agonized.

The body on the ground stood up. It was a male with long light purple hair cloaked in robes. Is it really you big brother?

"I'm...alive?" The purple haired male questioned.

"Not for long!" The voice yelled as he used (S/n)'s body to conjure up dark magic.

"I'm sorry (S/n), but I won't allow you to kill my brother!" I declared as I created a ball of light from my hands.

However, I was interrupted by (D/n) who stood in front of (S/n).

"I don't care if (S/n)'s acting strange Octavia; I won't let you hurt my brother!" (D/n) proclaimed as she drew her sword.

"S-stop fighting guys, we're all friends right?" Innessa cried.

(S/n) walked over to my brother and prepared to attack him. I tried to run over to protect him, but I was forced to evade (D/n)'s sword from cutting me. Fortunately, (S/n) was stopped from killing my brother by the tip of a lance. The being inside (S/n) was frightened by this and suppressed his presence in (S/n) giving him back control over his body, causing him to pass out.

(;o;)

Ephraim's POV

"Daddy!" Innessa cried as she ran to the arms of the Frelian king.

"Innessa, why did you leave Castle Frelia?!" Innes asked his daughter.

"Daddy, I'm sorry," she cried.

"(D/n). What happened to (S/n)?" I asked my daughter.

"I don't know! He was in a lot of pain and then his personality totally changed!" (D/n) explained to me.

"Ephraim...is that you?" A familiar voice said.

I looked behind Octavia, and saw a person I thought I'd never see on earth again.

"Brother!" Eirika called. "Is it really—"

"Lyon?! You're alive?!"

(;o;)

To be Continued in Xenologue 7!

Make sure to vote, follow me for updates on future works, comment, and request more paralogues!

I hope you liked this paralogue! Also, be sure to read my other books if you're a fan of Black Clover, Kuroko no basket and/or Nanbaka! I am the author of Area 51 (Jyugo x reader), Arrested (Aomine x reader), Black Clover One Shots, Kuroko no short stories, Star Crossed (Akashi x reader), and the sequel to Star Crossed called Vengeance and Lust (Akashi x reader)!

Written June 2nd,2018
Published June 3rd,2018
Next update by June 10th,2018