Paralogue 4 Part 2 Thracia 776 vs Sacred Stones

Requested by Author-Chan-Sempai Since this paralogue is so long I've decided to split it up into 1 or 2 more parts, because if I rush I won't be able to go as in depth and I don't want my fanfictions to be rushed with barely any content! Anyway enjoy this unrushed part of paralogue 4!

Disclaimer: I have not played Thracia 776, so I'm sorry if Olwen, Saias, and Reinhardt seem out of character.

〜=〜

Narrator's POV

The battle between team Ephraim and team Reinhardt commenced. Ephraim was at a disadvantage due to the fact his resistance was low to magic. Despite the fact, Ephraim charged right towards Reinhardt, barely evading the mages thunderbolts from his dire thunder tomb. Reinhardt's sister Olwen, came to her brother's aid with more bolts of thunder, but was forced to draw back due to (Y/n)'s arrows flying in front of her. The king of Renais then proceeded to directly attack the male cavalier mage; however, he was then stopped again this time by a name named Saias.

"Damn," The teal haired king cursed under his breath as he was forced to draw back."New strategy I guess."

His wife laughed at him,"You call what you just did a strategy?"

Eirika laughed.

The king rolled his eyes."Whatever, let's just come up with a strategy."

"Alright, so the rules are that we have to knock our opponents out of the ring correct?" The king's twin said."Then maybe we should target their horses." (A/N: In this match everyone is battling on top of horses except for Ephraim, who chose not to)

"Good thinking Eirika! I agree, and if we are able to spook the horses, they'll go out of the arena." (Y/n) added.

"I'm surprised the all those lightning bolts didn't spook them, to be honest, but I guess there use to it." The blue haired Queen of Frelia responded.

"Then how will we spook them? If since they're war horses, they're probably use to the sound of weapons and fighting." Ephraim said.

"Then I guess we'll have to take out either their legs or eyesight...unless the king of Renais is scared of hurting animals." (Y/n) teased her husband.

Before he could respond, three bolts of lightning stuck right in front of team Ephraim.

"Enough chit-chat, let's end this." Reinhardt declared.

"Saias, is it time yet?" Olwen asked the priest.

"Aye." He replied as he raised his stave to the sky.

His stave wasn't just an ordinary stave, but a berserker stave. (Y/n) and Eirika's horses went crazy, spooking their horses; team Ephraim's plan was used against them.

"(Y/n), Eirika!" Ephraim yelled as he tried to snatch them off their horses, but was only successful in retrieving (Y/n).

Three mages against two infantry units.

"Damn, they used our own plan against us, and now I don't have my horse and Eirika is out of the arena." (Y/n) cussed.

"Magic is everything!" Reinhardt proclaimed as he shot another lightning bolt in (Y/n) and Ephraim's direction.

The couple was able to evade the attack, only to be bombarded with two more flashes of lightning from the other two mages.

"We can't keep dodging, we have to go on the offensive!" (Y/n) said.

"I know, but right now it's nearly impossible." The king replied.

The two didn't realize, but they were close to the edge of the arena. One step back, and they would be eliminated from the tournament.