Paralogue 4 Sibling Rivalry

I'm so sorry this update is soooo late! I decided that since this is a long paralogue, and it would take me some time to finish the whole thing, I'll divide it up into two parts so you all don't have to wait so long for the next update. Requested by Author-Chan-Sempai

~><~

Narrator's POV

It's that time of year again. Siblings and spectators from various nations, worlds, and timelines gather together for one event: the Sibling Gauntlet. Royal siblings from the realms of Valentica,Thracia 776, Sacred Stones, Awakening, Fates, and Heroes gather together for this annual year event to claim the title of the Exalted Royal Siblings.

(Y/n)'s POV

Once again, the annual Siblings Gauntlet is being held, and this year it's in Renais. I hear siblings from all different types of countries are participating. This year will be mine, Ephraim, and Eirika's first time participating in it! We were going to enter last year, but I was pregnant with (s/n). Innes and Tana are also entering, but I don't know who there third person would be. If you don't have three siblings on a team, I hear you can enter with at least 2 siblings and one other random person.

Tomorrow is the day of the tournament, and Ephraim and Innes are currently arguing over who's stronger, while Tana, Eirika, and I converse amongst each other.

"So who is your team's third person?" Eirika asked Tana.

"My husband of course!" Tana exclaimed

This was the first time since the war with Grado ended that Eirika and I had seen Tana. I'm glad she was able to move on in life after Ephraim chose myself over her.

"Ooh, who's the lucky man that you married?!" Eirika was excited.

"Yeah, and I'm curious to know why none of us were invited to the wedding!" I added.

"Hehe, it's all a secret," The pegasus rider giggled.

"Come on, we're you best friends! It's not like (Y/n)'s gonna steal your lover away like she did Ephraim." My husband's twin said.

"I did not steal Ephraim away from Tana because he was never hers!" I yelled.

"Actually, he was mine, I confessed first." Tana retorted.

"Nonsense, you both stole him from me, he's my twin brother!" Eirika jovially joked, unaware that the tension between Tana and I was intensifying.

"He was not yours Tana! You chose him, but he never chose you!" I proclaimed.

"The only reason he picked you was because you convinced him that he shouldn't marry a princess!" She shouted back.

"I never said he shouldn't marry a princess, I simply stated that he should marry someone he truly had feelings for! Your eavesdropping ass shouldn't have been listening in to our private conversation that day! (See chapter VIII)" I cursed causing Ephraim and Innes' regular sparring match to cease.

The Frelian princess drew her lance, and I picked up my trusty bow and arrow. We were about to engage in combat, but Ephraim and Innes interceded, stopping myself and Tana respectively.

"Save it for the tournament tomorrow." Innes told us.

"I agree with Innes for once, plus, I told you two not to fight each other unless it's a friendly sparring match or a contest." The king stated."And don't curse like that (Y/n); it's unladylike." He added.

"Fine we'll save it for the tournament, and unladylike? That's rubbish. I'm pretty sure fighting in the war back was unladylike, yet you didn't say anything then." I pointed out.

"Hey everyone let's calm down! Why don't we have some tea!" Eirika, the one who instigated the fight, frantically said.

~><~

Ephraim's POV

The day of the tournament of Siblings has arrived. Ever since her argument with Tana yesterday, (Y/n)'s been dying to fight. In fact yesterday, she challenged me to a sparring match, and almost bested me! I like this side of her even though it's unladylike.

"Whoa, look at all the spectators brother!" Eirika stood in awe at all the spectators around us.

"Let's not disappoint them." (Y/n) replied.

Us and all the other seven teams stood in the center of the colosseum, awaiting the announcer's voice.

"Ladies and gentleman welcome to the second annual Siblings' gauntlet, where royal siblings from near and far come together to battle for the title of Exalted Royal Siblings!" The announcer declared as the crowd roared louder.

A majority of the spectators were cheering for mine and Innes' team since our continent is hosting this year's Siblings' Gauntlet.

"For our first round the line up is: team Ephraim vs team Reinhardt in arena A, team Innes vs team Celica in arena B, team Chrom vs team Alfonse in arena C, and last but not least, team Xander vs team Ryoma in arena D!" The announcer explained.

"Team Reinhardt huh? They don't look that tough, we can take them!" (Y/n) scoffed.

"Don't underestimate them, my Queen. I have a feeling they're stronger than they look." I told her.

"I agree with my brother."

"With the match ups announced, let the annual Sibling's gauntlet commence!" The announcer declared as each team made their way to their designated arena.

~<>~

To Be Continued in Part 2!

Make sure to vote, follow me for updates on future works, comment, and request more paralogues!

I hope you liked this paralogue! Also, be sure to read my other books if you're a fan of Kuroko no basket and/or Nanbaka! I am the author of Area 51 (Jyugo x reader), Arrested (Aomine x reader), Kuroko no short stories, Star Crossed (Akashi x reader), and the sequel to Star Crossed called Vengeance and Lust (Akashi x reader)!

Written October 3rd,2017
Published October 3rd,2017
Next Update On or Before October 8th,2017