Chapter 1 Worried

I woke up earlier today by the sun's rays shining brightly  through my curtains and for some reason I felt today was going to be different but , to be honest I never woke up before 8 so that was probably why it didn't feel like any other day to begin with . I  got up and got dressed before going  down stairs for my usual  breakfast , I wasn't one for  much of a variety so I basically have the same breakfast on the same day of the week  , every week , like today .

As I walked into the kitchen my mother had just put my second pancake on my plate .I contently sat down ,poured some syrup on top and ate my breakfast when my dad walked in.  " Goodmorning sunshine " dad said to me . " please  remember to be home early tonight we have a very important family meeting" I nod in agreement -while chewing down the last bit of my pancake,  not to be late to school , again -  and went to school , not that I had any choice in the situation what so ever .

You know I could've dropped out in 9th grade but dad said no like always, if only he knew what I went through everyday. It was pure torture to go to that prison they call "school". It's everything but enjoyable,  or it is to me atleast .

The day dragged on as usual , going from Math class to Science.  The whole day was kind of a blur to be honest , just like any other school day to me .

I arrived early as promised after school and my mom and dad were already waiting for me in the livingroom. I akwardly sat down as they looked very serious -which was weird , our family always made jokes and were almost never that serious .- I Started by saying
" If this was about my math marks I promise ..."

" No this is not about that it's something else but we'll get to that later if there's something we should know ?" my dad said raising his brow.

Yup I should've kept quite. me and my big mouth.

" Well what is it then?" I asked impatiently - and trying to change the topic away from my failing grades. - As you can tell I'm not the most patient person . So , dad prolonging this "family meeting" was taking up some of my valued time. This was my nap time! A girl needs her nap after doing schoolwork the whole day. 

  My dad looked at my mom and my mom looked at my dad exchanging the most weird looks at eachother,it was like they were talking to eachother without exchanging any words .

In my crazy , imagination mind I would think they were communicating telepathically or in some sort of mindlink , but then again this is the result of my obsession with werewolf books .

Turning my attention back to the problem at hand I tried to figure out what I possibly could've done  this time that would result in such worrisome expressions?

I tried to read their faces and that's where I started to get really worried, mostly because I have no idea what I am "reading " to begin with . But one thing I was almost certain about , I've never seen them this serious before and it kind of made me freak out a bit. And to top it all of they didn't say a word which made me worry  100 times more.

It was like they were each waiting for the other one to start the conversation.
"Seriously can someone please tell me what's up ?" I blurted out  before I could stop myself.

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊