Chapter 10 Beat me to it

After hours of planning and two cups of coffee  , which said a lot cause I'm not a big coffee fan, I head up to bed . After a day like today I really needed to sleep.

After my shower I plopped onto my bed and decided to send Alex a text, and see how his day was. I mean I'm going to be stuck with him one way or the other there's no use in ignoring him. I might as well get to know the guy since I have no way out.

Before I could even type anything he beat me to it . Seriously is there anything he can't do despite beating me at everything  and be better at it too?

I'm a very competitive person and I'm always up for a challenge so losing isn't exactly my forte , but hey if I had to lose I'm glad it's to someone with gorgeous blue eyes.

Alex- rough day ?

Tiff - You have no idea

Alex - um ... I think I have an idea . My dad and I also did some planning of our own

Tiff - Oh yeah , like what ?

Alex - Oh , you know just the usual tux fitting , shoes  ... oh and the honeymoon .

Tiff - sounds fun

Alex - Yeah , listen up  you maybe want to watch a  movie tommorow ?

Tiff -  sure I'd like that

Alex - Ok , see you tommorow night x ❤

Tiff - K night x❤

I think in all honesty maybe this idea of an arranged marriage is starting to grow on me . Just maybe , a little I mean it doesn't have to be a bad situation just because it started that way right ?  I mean I consider myself a very optimistic person , so maybe just maybe there can be light at the end of the tunnel. I thought as I drifted off to sleep .

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊