Chapter 24 Appointment

I woke up to someone shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and saw Alex.

"We're here"
He said as I looked around seeing I was on a plane.

Last thing I remembered was we were in our hotel room, how did I get on a plane ?

"Oh , um okay but I don't remember getting on a plane."
I said confused . He laughed and said.

"That's cause you were so tired I didn't have the heart to wake you."
I laughed imagining the amount of stares he must've gotten carrying a sleeping girl on a plane.

"Oh ,so... where are we exactly?"
I asked as we walked out of the airport.

"Paris" he said as I almost fainted

"Your kidding , no way ! No way ! No way ! I've always wanted to come . I can't believe I'm here ."
I said excitedly hugging him.

"Thank you sooo much" I said giving him a kiss.

"Anything for you baby  " he said and it made my heart melt. Was this a dream or was he just really sweet ?

The 8 days passed by so quickly which made me kinda sad at the thought to leave. We saw the Effile tower ,went to Palais-Royal Gardens , went on a romantic boat ride  we even went to the Louvre  and so much more I had the best time.

As the plane took off I got slightly nervous , planes always made me nervous and being afraid of heights didn't make it any better.

Just after the plane took off I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom -which was totally normal since I always get airsick when flying.-  That happened another two times during our flight. Man , I hate flying thank goodness I was asleep the first time around.

"You okay now ?" Alex asked as we exited the plane.
"Yeah, I just forgot I get airsick and didn't take anything beforehand" I assured him.

Another week has passed and I was totally fine until yesterday when I started getting a fever and wasn't feeling quite myself. I stayed in bed cause Alex didn't want me to get any worse with collage starting and all.

"Hey , how you feelin ?" Alex asked as he entered our bedroom with breakfast.

"Ugh ,the same" I groaned as I sat up.

He handed me the tray with my breakfast as he placed his hand on my forehead.

"You , still got a fever maybe we should get you to a doctor ,you could've picked up a bug or something from the travelling" I nodded mostly cause I had no energy in me to say no.

He left making an appointment for me at 3 that same day. I got up , took a shower and got ready.

When we arrived at the  doctors I told her how I was feeling and how we  traveled recently. She ran some tests and said she would get back to us with the results as soon as it's ready. So , we went home after stopping at Starbucks I really wanted a Fudge hotchocolate, luckily for me Alex happily went and got it not even trying to fight against it.

As we got home I started to feel a bit better and decided to start on dinner . After we had dinner I was busy cleaning up when my phone rang.

"Hello ?"

"Hello , is this Mrs Tatum ?" A female voice spoke from the other end of the line .

"This is she "

"Yes , I'm calling from Dr Parker's office . I would like to inform you we got your results back and Dr Parker would like to schedule a follow up appointment to discuss the results."

Why couldn't they just tell me over the phone ? And besides I was feeling much better.  but, I agreed anyway what do I know about doctor's anyway ?

"Ok what time ?"

"How about  tomorrow at 12?"

"Sounds good thank you"

"No problem" she replied and hung up .

"Who was that?" Alex asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh , just Dr Parker's office , they got the results back and wanted a follow up appointment tomorrow at 12  to discuss it."

"Oh , why didn't they just say it over the phone ?"

"I don't know , I was kinda thinking that myself"

"Well , I bet it's not serious I mean you look much better already ."

"Yeah , I feel a lot better too"

"I'm glad baby" He said giving me a hug from behind.

"Why don't you head up and take a shower while I finish up here you might feel better but you're  still not 100% yet"

"Ok ,thanks" I said heading up  stairs.

After my shower I got into bed followed by Alex moments after.

We both just layed there staring  up at the ceiling .

"What do you think they want to talk about ?" Alex asked

"I don't know ,maybe they want to talk about my health I don't know"

" yeah , maybe but this stresses me out a bit what if you picked up a bug or something from the trip then I'll feel super guilty because I took you on the trip " he said sounding pretty nervous and somewhat guilty .

"Hey , no matter what happens none of this was your fault I really enjoyed the trip ,besides I bet you nothing's wrong maybe they can't say anything over the phone for confidential reasons"

" yeah , I guess your right"

"I know "
I said as I turned on my side letting sleep consume me .

A/N hey guys just a filler  what did you guys think ? What do you think the results will say ?
Comment and vote ❤