Chapter 26 Teenager

When I woke up this morning Alex wasn't beside me . I placed my hand on his side of the bed and it was cold, meaning he left a while ago.

I stood up heading towards the bathroom as the door opened revealing Alex dressed and ready for work.

"You're up early" I stated

"Yeah , I have to leave early I'm going to ask Mr Jenkins if I could get that promotion, you know since Jack stepped down .There's a spot open and I'm hoping it will  mine " Alex said trying to tie his tie

"Well , in that case I hope you get it "
I said stepping infront of him helping him with his tie , although it was cute seeing him struggle like that.

"Thanks sweets "
He said giving me a kiss on my head before heading downstairs as I followed him.

He sat at the island as I poured him some coffee and some Hotchocolate for myself. I've never been really fond of coffee it just tasted bitter to me.

"So... what comes with the new promotion ?" I said handing him his coffee

"Well... what I know so far is a bigger office , bigger salary of course and more responsibilities with longer hours. But I don't mind as long as the salary is good and I can still spoil you it's all worth it "

"Aww you're too sweet "I walked towards him and he lifted me onto his lap."You know , you're too good to me sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming ."

"Ow !" He pinched me

"Did that hurt ?"

"Of course it did !"

"Well, then your not dreaming "
Alex said with a chuckle drinking the last bit of his coffee and giving me a kiss before heading to work.

I had nothing to do so I decided to prepare his favorite dinner tonight seeing as he's the best man for that promotion and I had 110% faith that he was going to get it.

So first step was to call his mom to hear what's his favorite dinner.
"Yeah ... uh huh ... Baked Ziti ... thanks Jenny ... bye "

Ok so next step was to find a good recipe.  I didn't know he liked italian food that much I mean if I didn't know any better I would say he has some italian blood running in the family.

After hours of preparations it was finally done and not to pat myself on the back but I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.

Just as I turned the oven off Alex's car pulled up in the driveway. He couldn't have had better timing.

I quickly took my apron off as the door opened.

"Hey how did it g-"

"Just , shut up !"
Alex said as I was taken back by his strange behaviour but , I shrugged it off and decided to try again maybe in a more subtle way.

"How was your day ?" I asked  in a soft tone , kind of scared for him to answer.

"Didn't hear what I said ? Just leave me alone !" He  spat in my face. 

"Alex , are you okay ?" I asked as I approaced him, that's when it me, he reaked of alcohol ,he must've been drinking.

"Alex , have you been drinking ?"

"What if I have ?" He said in a tone I've never heard from him and quite frankly didn't want to ever again.

"I'm just concerned about you no need to take that tone with me ."

"Or what ?" He threatened me , lifting his eyebrow

"Excuse me ?"  I asked raising my  brow at him quite frankly a bit shocked .

"You heard me . What are you going to do about it ? It's not like you could hit me , you're way too weak and cowerdly to do it . So what were you going to do ? Oh , wait I know you were going to post something mean and rude  about me  on Instagram or Twitter  because that's what teenage girls do right ?"

My blood was boiling at this point , how could he even say such a thing .

"I'm your wife !"

"By law maybe , but to me you're  just a teenager I was forced to marry" he stated bluntly taking another sip of his beer .

I didn't have any words. I mean if I tried they probably wouldn't be lady like.

"Fine , if that's who you think I am, I'll show you a teenager "

And with that I stormed upstairs to the guestroom slamming the door behind me.

If he thought I was a teenager I'll show him how much of a teenager I can be.

What did you guys think ? Personally I'm really proud of this chapter but I always say there's room for improvement .
Show me your love and comment and vote ❤