Chapter 34 Defeat

(Tiffany's POV)

"Alex ?"

"Mmm..."he groaned - I mean who
could blame him it was 3 in the morning and I woke him.-
"Alex..." I shook him lightly but he still didn't budge.
"Babe..."this time I trailed patterns on his arm with my finger as he slowly opened his eyes and saw me sitting up.

"Yeah baby , Oh shoot ! Are you okay ? Is something wrong ? Get up I'll grab everyth-" he stopped mid sentence as I laughed at his reaction.

"Baby , calm down I'm fine. Nothing's wrong." I saw how relieved he looked as he fell back onto the bed.

"Then why did you wake me ?"

"I need something or more or less want something ."

"Which is ?"he said with a smirk.

Seriously even at 3 in the morning he had the energy to joke around.

"Um...well, if it's not too much trouble... I was really craving some ...Bubblegum ice-cream with chocolate chips and peanuts...pleassssseeeee..." I even gave him the puppy dog eyes - which by the way always get's him, even more so now since he 'doesn't want me to move a muscle ' his words not mine. -

After a moment of silience he said "Sure babe, anything for you even at 3 in the morning." He gave me a kiss and left to the kitchen.

"Tiff...baby ?" I opened my eyes.

Oh shoot ! I must've fallen back asleep.

"Here's your ice-cream."

"Thanks Alex."

"No problem"

I ate my ice-cream as he just laid in bed staring at the ceiling, probably waiting for me to finish my ice- cream.

"Tiff?"
"Mhm?" Man, this ice -cream was delicious who would've thought such a combination could taste so heavenly , that's all I could think about,  focus on .

"When your done eating I've got a surprise I'd like to show you."

"A surprise at 4:30 in the morning ? Alex aren't you still tired ?"

"Nope , wide awake and I want to show you the surprise."

"Well, then I guess this is partly my fault for waking you..." I looked down at my bowl as he lifted my chin so that I was looking directly at him.

"Hey...this is not your fault I don't mind and besides, now I get to show you the surprise earlier." Just the way his eyes sparkled and how wide he smiled showed me how much the surprise must've ment to him, besides who can say no to that face?

******
"Keep your eyes closed babe ."
"What if I fall?"
"You won't, I've got you."
"Aaaaand , open."

My eyes roamed across the room inspecting each possible angle.

Two white cribs , one blue one pink bedding , a dresser and changing table , chair , desk, you name it , it was there. (Picture above )

"Is this their nursery ?"
"Yup ."
"Did you do this ?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.
"I did , but if you don't like it you could change i-"
"I love it Alex ! It's perfect. Thanks for doing this for me. You have no idea what it means to me."

He took me into his arms holding me closely against his chest as he whisperd into my ear"anything for you baby ." I looked up and gave him a kiss as he took my hand and we left back to our room. We once again just laid there in silience ,we were too awake to fall asleep again so we just talked.

"Tiff ?"
"Yeah ?"
"Do you think I'll be a good father to them?"
"What do you mean ?" I asked - positioning myself so that I was facing him -

"I mean will I be able to be the Father they deserve, you know me being in a gang and all. Like what kid would want a dad involved in that type of thing ?" He sighed before continuing" I don't want them to be scared of me or reject me because of what I do you know ."

I sat up as I took his hands in mine."Alex , they'll never reject you or be scared of you because of what you do. Beside from that you're really sweet and caring and loving . You'll be an amazing dad and they'll love you no matter what."

"Thanks Tiff. And you'll be an amazing mother." I scoffed at his comment. Really me ? I have no idea what I'm doing not to mention how I'm gonna deal."Yeah, I don't know about that..."
"Oh come on , you have every ability and quality to be a mother not to mention the amount of love you have. Heck , you even think like a mother already. Tiffany you're going to do great."

"Thank Alex."
"I love yo-" we said at the same time
"Jinx !" I yelled out first"First daiper's on you !" I laughed in victory as he sighed in defeat. Yup , life was good.

What did you think ?
Show me your love and remember to leave a Comment and vote ❤❤