Chapter 19 Imagination

It's been a week since Alex has been in an accident and he's still in a coma.

I didn't really talk to him that much after I said I'm sorry and all cause I didn't really know what else to say to him.

So this past week I just sat there in an akward silience reading a book or doing my homework after school. Each and everyday I walked into his room hoping to see him awake but he never was.

Today I came to the hospital a little later than usual cause I had a few things to do after school.  I sat at my usual spot next to him and just looked at him.

Thinking how we met , how his eyes twinkeled when we talked , how his now emotionless face had a smile across his face when having the splash war the first day at our house.How magical our first kiss was and how I still love him so much

Unconsciously letting a tear fall down my face thinking back at everything. Why I was upset I didn't even know. And before I could  even help myself I was full on sobbing into his chest.

"I-I'm so sorry , please , please wake up I miss you and before I didn't even think I would ever feel this way about you , but I do. I know we've only known eachother a few weeks but I-I think I'm inlove with you. Please wake up I really need you , I need to see your face light up at least one last time... Alex , pleassse I l-love you !"

As I said that I began crying even harder than I thought was humanly possible , pushing my face into his chest letting the tears fall freely.

"S-ssh d-don't cry"

I lifted my head up slowly in astonishment , was I imagining his voice ?

I lifted my head and saw his beautiful eyes looking at me .

"Alex?" I asked as I sat up .

I couldn't believe he was awake .

"Y-yeah ?" He replied in a hoarse voice.

"Oh my gosh ! I can't believe your awake!"

I said as I engolved him into a hug. He gave me a weak smile back.

"Oh , yeah um I'll get the doctor be right back."

After a while of the doctor talking and explaining everything to him that happend we were left alone. We sat there in an akward silience once again.

"So... anything I should know?"

He spoke up lifting his brow in curiousness, I just shook my head.

"Um... no , nothing new"
He nodded

"Oh , are you sure cause I could've sworn you said you loved me ?"

Shoot ! He heard me say that .

I blushed hard knowing he heard everything. For someone who just came out of a coma he sure had a lot of energy and sass not to mention sarcasm

"You heard that huh ?"

"Yup , and I also know you didn't leave my side once and even kissed my head every now and then when you said goodbye"

"Oh ..." I trailed off embarrassed,  looking down at my feet .

"Hey ," he lifted my head up so I was looking at him .

"I love you too .I always did" he said as a smile spread across his face.

I smiled widely forgetting how mad I was , it didn't matter anymore I just wanted to move on from that painful day , forget about it .

"Um,  I also heard you were mad at me so I wanted to explain -"

"It doesn't matter anymore let's forget about it" I interrupted him.

"No , please I need to explain ... let me make this right"

I nod preparing myself for the worst as he told me what really happend .

Now I felt so stupid to ever even think that of him.

"Alex , I'm so sorry I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions , I should've known better than to -"

"It's fine , I understand . To be honest I would've reacted exactly the  same if I were you"

We both laughed at my stupidity and talked for hours until I fell asleep in his warm embrace. This was the best I've felt in a long time and I never wanted to leave his side.

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊