Chapter 33 Memories

(Tiffany's POV)

I woke up with a massive headache.

why?

As I sat up Alex walked into our bedroom.

"Hey babe , you feeling okay ?"

"Yeah , um just have this headache but don't know why." I replied rubbing my head - as if that would ease my pain -

" You mean you don't remember anything ?" He looked at me dumbfounded .

"Remember what ?"

He just stayed silent giving me a puzzled look before sighing ;
"Baby , you were kidnapped for a week but luckily I came just in time to rescue you. You were in a really bad spot . "

"But who would want to kidnap me ?"

Another worrisome expression appeared on his face as he told me everything from the note he found to the part that he was a henchman for the most feared gang leader.

I had no words.

I mean this wasn't at all what I've expected .

"Oh ... so that's why you never told me what you do ?"

"Mhm, I thought if I didn't tell you I'll keep you out of danger which happend any way. I'm really sorry Tiffany I never ment for any of this to happen."

"It's okay , I mean I'm fine aren't I ? And besides it's in the past now let's look forward to the future okay ?"

"How did I get so lucky to have you ?"

"I don't know , if you find out tell me too."I said laughing , just to be interuppted by Alex's phone ringing.

(Alex's POV)

"Hello ?"
"
Alex , I found something when I took care of the body at the warehouse."

"Ok , hold on Chris I'll be right there."I hung up the phone as I stood up from the bed heading to the door.

"Hey , where you going ?"

"I just have something to take care of baby , I'll be back soon . Why don't you rest up."

"Ok..."

Ugh , I hate to leave her but I have to take care of this. But , I'm also not making the same mistake again. So I've asked one of my friends Dan to keep an eye on her while I'm gone. I'll be more at ease if I know someone trustworthy is looking after her.

********

"Is this all you found ?" I asked twiddling the paper between my fingers.

"Yeah ,it was stuck on the guy's shirt when I got here."

"That low life must've came back and put it here knowing I'll find it. I just want to strangle the life out of that guy!"

My blood started boiling at the thought.

How dare he kidnap my wife and leave such a message !?

I'll be back to finish what I started.
Don't get too comfortable Alex.

Ugh ! Who is this guy and what does he want from me ?

But I hate to admit it he's a lot smarter than I thought. He knew Tiffany would remember everything so he made sure she wouldn't. Well , guess it's back to square one again.

He better hope I don't find him,because if I do I won't hesitate to take his life.

With that I turned around making my way back home to Tiffany.

*********

"Hey..." I said pushing the bedroom door open seeing Tiffany reading."Whatcha reading ?" She looked up and closed the book showing it's title to me.

"Oh , just getting some ideas for baby names. Veronica brought it over when she was here earlier."

"So any favourites yet ?"

"Well, for a girl I definetly LOVE Mia there's no doubt about it. But I'm still indecisive for a boy. Maybe you can help my out in that department and even help with middle names."

I saw her face light up as she spoke. Oh , how I've missed that smile. That sparkle in her eyes."ok , let's see what we have here ..." I said taking a seat next to her and flipping through the pages.

After hours of debating we finally settled on names and I have to say I think we did a great job. We decided to keep the names to ourselves until they're born so it will be a surprise for everyone. Now I just want to spend some time with my beautiful wife alone while I still can.

What did you guys think ? Comment name ideas please they don't have to rhyme . Remember to Vote too .❤❤