Chapter 12 Dream house

I woke up to an empty room . What was going on ? Was I robbed during the night or what ? Nothing and I mean nothing was where I've left it the night before . My room was completely swept clean.   Just as that thought left my mind my mom came in.

" Good , you're up " I looked over at my alarm clock and it was 9" It's 9! I have to get ready, school started already , mom why didn't you wake me ?" I said as I jumped out of bed hopping out of my socks to the closet. 

" Relax honey , you're not going to school today it's moving day " my mother said "Moving day ? Did you buy a new house?" I asked surprised "Kind of but it's not mine ... it's yours " Shocked I awnserd "Mine ?how am I going to live on my own I'm only 17 ?"

" Calm down you won't be alone we would never do that "
a wave of relief came over me " Alex will join you ."

My mouth hung open and I  guess my mother could see my shocked expression  as she replied with;" It's your house . Your father and I along with the Tatums' bought you both a house as a sort of wedding gift . "

I  just nodded cause I was still processing the idea that I'm moving into a house with  sort of a stranger . I mean I know the wedding is in a month but wasn't this moving a bit too fast  why couldn't we wait until after the wedding ?. But then again I had no control over any of this . 

We drove up to a huge house , in an extremely fancy neighborhood.  At first I thought my dad took a wrong turn or something but my mom quickly filled me in that this was , indeed the right place .

I walked into a house that was already furnished and everything , just the way I liked it , my taste and everything.  It was like my mom took a page from my inspiration pages on all the style channels I followed. 
My mom really thought of everything .

I set out to explore the house as my dad carried my things in. It was a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom house  with stairs leading to the top floor , and downstairs was a gigantic kitchen and livingroom ,  a study , home theatre room with a swimming pool and hottub outside , and the most beautiful garden landscape I have ever seen .

This was my dream house . It was exactly how I pictured my house to be someday except , better. I can't believe this was my house . Someone pinch me I think I'm dreaming. 

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊