Chapter 20 Princess

A week has passed and today Alex will finally be able to go home with me.

The doctor said he was fine nothing too serious besides the minor cuts and bruses but they had to keep him for opservation, that's why it took so long .

"Ugh, finally! I've grown so sick of these hospital food" Alex said whilst packing all his things.
"Yeah , believe it or not I've grown just as sick of this place in general . These hospital beds are not that comfortable to cuddle on."

I said handing him his hairbrush. We signed out and head home. I opened the frontdoor revealing all the get well soon gifts and cards everyone sent him over the past 2 weeks.

"Um... wow . Is this all for me ?" He asked picking up a card and reading it .

"Yeah , everyone sent these . I would've brought them to the hospital but as you can see there's way too much "

I said heading upstairs to unpack everything. A few minutes later I was joined by Alex .

"So , what do you want to do for your first night back home ?"
I asked whilst getting up to sit next to him on the bed .

"Well ...there's a lot of things I could think of"
He said smirking . I hit him playfully on the arm.
"You know what I mean"

He then started tickeling me to stop being so serious.

"No , seriously what do you want to do ...movie ? Netflix ? Tell me, it's your choice"

He sighed "Well , since you shot down my original plan ... I guess a movie will have to do " he said giving me the puppy dog eyes to change my mind.

"Good , then a movie it is , you go take a shower while I order us some pizza"

"Fine ,"

He said rolling his eyes knowing I just won this. After a few minutes we were cuddled up on the couch watching The Book of Henry .

"Now , this is how it's supposed to be , now we can cuddle and don't have to worry about a nurse walking in every 10 minutes." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

"Yup , I agree" I said looking up at him
"You know ..." I said getting up in a sitting position ."We never could have our dinner date as planned"

"Yeah , I guess I'll have to make up for  that with an even better surprise" he said smiling

"I'll have to take your word on that , cause knowing you ,you'll go all out this time"

"You better believe I will. I'll do anything for you Tiff"

Hearing him say that brought tears to my eyes. He sounded so sincere and I have to admit I believed every word he said.

"You know a few weeks ago , if you said that to me I would've thought you were lying or pretending but now ... after what we've just been through I feel... I can trust you more than I originally thought I would. And I believe every word you say . I even think this arranged marriage might not be that bad after all . Just one thing though ,"

"Anything"

"Don't prove me right by turning out to be the opposite of what I just said. Please..."

I said with tears in my eyes .He engolved me in a hug and held me tight while whispering in my ear .

"Never , your my princess and will always be I'll never hurt you again"

I smiled into his chest . This truly was the best feeling in the world.

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊