Chapter 8 Sleep tight

When I finally regained my sense of reality I decided it was about time for a shower .

I switched off Twilight - realizing I spaced out for quite some time,  since it's already at the end - and got into the shower.

I once again found myself under the shower top with water running down my body.  How is this the best feeling in the world ?

Once I was finished I got out  and sat down on my bed when I got a text :

Had fun today hope you did too sleep tight-Alex

I smiled at the text I mean he wasn't thát bad I guess,and I did say we could be friends ,  so I decided to reply with

Thanks had fun too sleep tight -Tiff

Thats a neutral reply right?  I mean it's not a ' I hate you so I'm being sarcastic ' kind of text and not a total ' OMG let's get married your my soulmate' clingy , desperate kind of text . I think it's a nice in between like... friends .

The next morning I slept in, I mean it's Saturday after all.

Just as I thought I could maybe sleep for another 5 more min my mother came in .

"Tiffany why aren't you dressed we're meeting Jenny in a hour" my mothers high pitched voice rang through my ears .  I sighed knowing this was going to be a longggg day. I got dressed and went down for my usual Saterday morning breakfast , french toast with mixed berries.

I ate and went to the living room waiting for Jenny to arrive. Not that I was anxiously awaiting her arrival cause I wasn't, I dreaded this "detail" meeting I was forced to attend . But sometimes you got to do what you got to do to keep peace in the household , and with your mother. 

It was just my luck - when I was  getting comfortable on the sofa - when the doorbell decided to ring . Yep , this is probably her,  who else would be here this early on a Saturday morning ? No one sane .

I sighed and forced a smile on my face and stood up to get this over and done with already,  I mean what else could I do hide under the sofa ? Well ... lets say I seriously considered it for a second but realized they would find me at the end so I just had to go along with it .

Someone please help me this was more torture than school was .

Does anyone know the number to 911 , because today I might die of boredom .

Show me your love and Like comment and vote. ❤😊