Chapter 22 Here we go

I was woken up by the curtains being pulled open. I groaned and threw the pillow over my face as it was taken off again. I squinted and opened my eyes to see who dared to disturb me .

"Hi !" Said no-one other than a chirpy  Veronica

"Ugh..."I groaned
"Please , leave me so I can sleep in peace" I said once again covering my face just so she could open it  again.
"How did you even get into my house?" I asked tiredly yawning.

"Alex lend me his key " she awnserd chripy and in a duh tone.

"Why did you wake me it's sooo early" I complained as I checked the time.

"Well you know what they say , the early bird gets the worm . And we have a busy day ahead so we might as well get a head start on that "

I didn't know how she could possibly have so much energy at such an early time.

"5 more minutes ?" I asked making a pouty face.
"Fi-"
"Veronica Ally Witfield , don't you dare say yes !" I heard a voice coming up the stairs towards my room.

"Mom?" I asked
"Well , I would hope so " she laughed

"Why are you here so early ?"

"Well , I had a feeling you would try and persuade Veronica and knowing her I knew she would give in . So I 'm here to keep you in your place my dear daughter" she said with a smile.

"Uuuugh..." I groaned once again

"Come on up , up , up time waits for no man" mom said taking the covers off of me.

"Mom!"I shouted

"Come , to the shower with you" Veronica said pulling me out of bed and shoved me into the bathroom.
"Phew,  she's a handfull isn't she ?" I heard Veronica say.

"I heard that!" I shouted from the bathroom as they both started breaking out in laughter

*time skip*

After my shower I got dressed in a plain T and shorts to go down and eat breakfast. As I enterd the kitchen I was met with my mom and Veronica along with Jenny. They all gave me a smile as they carried on eating their waffels .

"So , are you excited Tiffany ?" Veronica asked with a huge smile

"I guess so , I mean at this moment I don't know how to feel. I have so many different emotions all at the same time." I answerd honestly.

"Oh honey ,that's understandable"mom said

"Yeah , we have total sympathy with you . Even though you love Alex now . The circuimstance you met under wasn't ideal . I mean hearing at 17 years of age you were to marry a 23 year old ,  we understand completely."Jenny tried to ease my mind as I nod my head in understanding .

After breakfast I went into make up

Which by the way took forever and after that they did my hair

Which took twice as long . Now I just had to wait for time to pass so I could get into my dress.

As time moved on I got more and more nervous

"Don't worry honey , everything will work out fine" mom said rubbing my back.

"Yeah Tiff , chill you have nothing to worry about. If anything he should be the one worried because you're a handfull sometimes but ... your his problem now" Veronica said as she and everyone else burst into laughter.

"Ha ha very funny V"

*Alex's POV*

I actually slept in later than I thought . I looked at the time seeing it's 9:30 . Well , it only started at 12 so I could shower and even maybe make time for  a quick game against the guys on Chris's X-Box.

*time skip*

After my shower I got dressed into some random shorts heading down to get coffee. I was barely out of the room when I heard Chris's voice
"There's the man of the hour!"

"Hey!" I said plopping down on the couch next to the guys.

"What about a quick game?" Josh asked taking one of Chris's controllers from the coffee table.
"Sure , why not ?" I said taking the other controller.

*a while later*

"Well ... this was great but I guess I should go get ready now I have about ..." I looked at my -non exitent watch- on my arm

"30 min " Chris said filling in the blank.

"Yup ... that's enough time" I said getting up . It took me forever to get my hair just right which is strange because I never had a problem with it before.

"Dude , you okay ?" Chris asked me

"Y-yeah why wouldn't I be ?"

"Well for starters you've redone your hair 3 times already and you look pretty shooked"

I sighed knowing he knew me so well

"I just want everything to be perfect you know , I've really come to love Tiffany and I'm scared I'll be a terrible husband to her. I mean she deserves the best . What if I can't do that man ?"

"Chill , you're going to be a great husband and I think she would agree just relax." I nod as my dad and Tiffany's dad came into the room

"You ready son ? " dad asked

"I hope so " I said taking a deep breath and getting up. Here we go I thought to myself.

Show me your love and Like comment and vote.  ❤😊