Chapter 2:"We can't leave her"

Banden's P.O.V.

I smiled in pleasure when I knocked her unconscious. Now that little fucking bitch can shut up for once and let me do as I please with her.

But then I heard the door open than I saw..... a woman followed by other people standing in the door way.

Meredeth's(a.k.a Hawke) P.O.V

' That poor girl ' I thought. If that man was planning on raping her, he was dead wrong. Thankfully the man wasn't armed, so this was going to be easy. A little... Actually Too easy.
"Get.Off.Of.Her. You monster.", I threatened. But he just laughed like he was amused.

Fenris's P.O.V

Just when came and saw the man. Was disgusted from just the looks of him. Even Merill, Isabella, Meredeth, Varric, Anders, and Sebastian were disgusted; and Isabella will sleep with almost anybody in Thedas. And she literally; not figuratively, did sleep with almost everybody in Ferelden. Then I saw a woman with raven hair and pale skin under him. I noticed her ears were just like mine. 'She's a slave herself and an elf no doubt ', I thought and felt a tight rage. "Fenris you take care of this.", Meredeth said. "Can do.", I told her as I went forward and glowed blue. He laughed " What are goi-", I stopped him from talking by putting my hand inside his chest and ripped his heart out and he coughed up blood. Then I dragged him off the girl as Anders grabbed her and put her on the bed and covered her up.

Varric's P.O.V

"Well the job's done finally. Let's go.", I said as I walked away. But then Choir Boy(a.k.a Sebastian) blocked way of the door. " We can't leave the girl here.", said Meredeth. I looked at the girl and noticed that she looked all beaten and unhealthy. This poor girl reminded me how Fenris's life as a slave was;for example, the markings he had. I pitied her then said "You're right Hawke, we can't leave her. She obviously isn't safe just anywhere. " . Then Rivaini (a.k.a Isabella) said " What are we going to do with her then ?", then an idea just popped into my head and I didn't even bother having a second thought. And I'm glad I didn't have second thought because it wouldn't start anything that amuses me.

Fenris's P.O.V

"She can stay with Fenris!", Varric blurted out.

" What? Why not anybody else? ", I questioned in disbelief. I didn't even volunteer !

" Meredeth's and I already gotten our hands full ever since Little Bethany was born.",replied Anders.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to have a roommate. It could be dangerous.", said Merill. 'She was right to say that.'

" I stay at the Hanged Man.", said Isabella.

" The chantry and I are still having some issues.",said Sebastian.

" My brother is still is going crazy over what happened. ",said Varric. 'Seriously, Varric !?", I thought.

" Plus, Anders has a lot of patients to take care of.", said Meredeth.

"C'mon Broody, she won't have anywhere to go and she can't survive on her own.", Varric added.

I looked at the girl and pitied on how unhealthy and pain she was in. She looked beaten pretty badly. I knew I wasn't winning or going to win this argument. Then I gave up.

"Fine.", I said tersely.

" Good.",Meredeth said then looked at Sebastian," Sebastian can you carry her ?"

He nodded, then Sebastian carried the girl then we were off.

Varric's P.O.V.

I love it when Fenris looses an argument.