Chapter 8: It's a Gift

Fenris's P.O.V

After a long day of fighting thugs with Meredeth, Anders,Varric, and everybody else, I got something for Eira along the way. I hoped she liked music boxes.

As I kept the present behind my back and opened the door, I saw Eira wearing a long maroon colored dress that showed her shoulders, sleeves that went a little bit past her wrists, and the dress even showed off some of her curves. She had such lovely figure on the outside.

I held out the music box in front of me then said, " Have something for you,Eira.".

"What is it ?", she asked giving me a curious look on her face.

" It's a music box. I hope you like it.",I told her.

She looked up at me and smiled at me sweetly then said," Thank you, Fenris. It's beautiful, but I don't have anything for you.", I smiled at her because when she said that I knew she cared.

"No need," I told while having my eyelids half closed; thinking about this idea that just popped into my head,"But there is something We can do.".

"We ?", she asked.

I took the music box, set it down, opened it, then turned the handle almost a hundred times.

I lend out a hand to her and asked," May I have this dance, my lady ?", she just stared at me. I chuckled, " Don't tell me, no one has ever asked you to dance with have they ?".

"No one ever has.", she answered.

"I'll teach you. It's easy.", I told her as I led one of her hands on my shoulder, and the other held in my other hand. Then placed my other hand on her back.

" Follow my lead." I told her as we moved around. She got a bit nervous on the first few steps but I made sure she was still calm.

We danced for a little bit then we stopped and stared at each other. For some weird reason I felt the urge of wanting to kiss her. I tried to stay in character as best as I can. Then I took a few steps away from her and told her,"Goodnight, Eira. See you in the morning. ", then she said the same to me. I rushed out of her room and to my bedroom.

Eira's P.O.V

I noticed how he stared at me when we stopped. He looked like he wanted to kiss me. And for some weird reason. I wanted to do the same. I didn't even think that what he looked like what he wanted to do was repulsing or odd at all. In fact, I thought it was rather comforting, sweet, and wonderful.

Went to sleep and for another weird reason I slept peacefully that night.

Fenris's P.O.V

Damn it. Did I really intent to kiss her.

" Oh course I did. I love her .", I thought.

Wait a minute, I love her !? How.... What am I going to do? I know I can't hide these feelings forever. What am I going to do?