Chapter 14:Oh No....

(This_is_chapter is only_about Eira_and_just_Eira_alone_and it's_a_short chapter)

Eira's P. O.V.

It's been two months since that night. And I am still weeping over it. The pain still lingered into my heart. The feeling hurts worse than a knife into someone's heart.
_________________________________

I was in bathroom, drying after my warm bath. Then I got nauseous, then I grabbed a bucket and threw up in it. And this has been happening for the past two months. Then I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Go away.", I said sickly and sadly. Thinking it was Fenris. I didn't want to see him, because I thought because of how long it's been since we talked I figured he didn't want to see me.

The door opened, and it wasn't Fenris. It was Little Bethany. She walked towards me.

" Eira, are you okay ?", she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"No.", I said honestly.

Then she got on my lap and hugged me." It's okay. You'll be alright. ", she said sweetly. I smiled. And hugged her back," Thanks Bethany. ",I said with a smile on my face.

" Your welcome. ",she said.
_________________________________

After a few hours of playing and talking, I started feeling nauseous again. Then I realized that I haven't bled in past couple months.

Oh no.....