Chapter 5: Eira meets Little Bethany

Eira's P.O.V

While Fenris went out with Hawke and everyone else. I stayed in his mansion. It wasn't that bad, it's just kinda lonely and tiring. And he strictly forbid me to leave the mansion without him or without anyone of his allies. Just to avoid trouble, I never left the mansion.

When he left I saw a little girl with long yellow hair formed into a pony tail, big amber yellow eyes that were just like Anders's eyes, and almost tan skin that was just like Meredeth's. She was wearing a red dress, with long slightly sleeves, and brown boots.
She was kinda adorable.

The girl was holding Meredeth's hand. They both walked towards me. "Bethany, this Eira. The girl me and your daddy were talking about.", Meredeth said as she looked down to the girl and pointed at me.
" Hi Eira. ", the girl said. " Hi Bethany, Meredeth told me so much about you.", I said in return. "You're very pretty,Eira.", she said as she smiled at me.

" Thank you.", I said in a greatful way. No one has ever said that I was pretty before. Usually people that do just my name is pretty instead. But when I was a slave no one gave a damn that I was pretty or if I was okay, they just say that I was pathetic or intimidating. Which they all enjoyed.

"Little" Bethany's P.O.V

She's really pretty. Almost prettier than my mommy. Even though I thought she was pretty too.

"I thought it would be nice if you two gotten to know each other while everyone else was out.",my mommy said as she let my hand go.

" See you later okay,sweety?" my mommy said as crouched down.

I nodded then said,"Okay, mommy.". She smiled and kissed me on the forehead, then she left.
_________________________________

Eira's P.O.V.

"So what does your parents do for a living, Bethany ?", I asked her.

She looked at me with her big amber eyes

" They fight monsters and bad people. But daddy also helps people at his clinic.",she answered.

" What kind of monsters ?", I asked curiously.

" Anyone who threats or attacks them.",she answered.

" How do you know they do that ? You don't look old enough to know all of that.",I said.

She looked down with a little sad look.' Shouldn't have asked .', I thought to myself,'She's just a child.'.

" I've experienced one of their jobs.",she answered.

I frozed and felt shocked.

"How ? You're too young ?", I said.

" When I was a baby,someone tried to steal me. Then many months later mommy and daddy, auntie Aveline, and uncle Carver found the kidnappers and killed them all. And took me home.",she answered.

"Who's Aveline and Carver?", I asked.

" Aveline is captain of the guard and friends with mommy and Carver is my mommy's little brother. ",she answered.

" Where's your uncle now ?", I asked.

"With the Templars. Mommy and daddy don't like them very much. So I'm not allowed to talk to them at all unless it was Carver.", she answered.