Chapter 24: A moment with Abel

(BonusChapter_and_just_Fenris_Chapter)

Fenris's P.O.V.

I was on the bed;on my side, Eira was facing the opposite direction as me; on her side,and Abel was lying on his back between us. Me and Eira were just enjoying our moment with our newborn boy.
____________________________________

"Oh,he's got a grip. He's got my finger.", I said in a playful tone as Abel grabbed my finger while I was playing with him.

He smile and giggled a little. It was the most precious thing he did.

" Oh look. He giggled. Isn't that precious ?",Eira said with a smile on her face."Yes it is precious, indeed.",I said in agreement.

"Can you say daddy Abel ? Say daddy .", I said to Abel. I knew he was too young to even talk but I just wanted to what he would do.

" Echplute.",Abel sneezed.

"Oh.",Eira responded.

'Oh that's what he'd do.', I thought. Sure it was cute but I would expect him to try saying it.

" Bless you, sweety.",Eira said while laughing a little. Then she kissed Abel on the head and he smiled from it. Then I Nuzzled my nose against his and he laughed about it. I laughed a little with as I did so.

Then I took my face away from his face while I was still looking at him. He reached his arms out for me."Maybe he wants you to hold him.",Eira said while looking at me. I looked back at her and agreed. I got myself in a sitting position and carefully picked him up. I held him in my arms, looked at him, and he was smiling up at me.

"I'm the luckiest man alive to have both you and our boy in my embrace.", I said while I looked at Eira and my arm over her shoulders still holding Abel.

" And I'm the luckiest woman to have you holding me and our boy.",she said with a smile meaning she actually meant it. I smiled then kissed her gently on the lips.