Chapter 6: Stay with Me

(Another_Chapter_that_is_just_about_Fenris,_actually_mostly_Fenris.)

Fenris's P. O.V

Nightfall.....

As soon as Eira went to sleep, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some aggregio. 'How come Denarius hasn't done anything yet ?', I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I heard a scream. It was coming from Eira's room. I rushed upstairs to her room to what was wrong.

When rushed in Eira's room, I saw her in the corner of the bed, knees to her chest, hands covering her ears, and she was balling her eyes. I raced walked towards her and crawled on the bed towards her. The moment I got on the bed, she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. I was bit shocked the moment she did that,and how she cried on my shoulder. I decided to comfort her. I wrapped my arms around her and shushed her while rocking her back and forth.

" It's alright, Eira.",I told her while caressing her back up and down with my hand. She tightened her arms around my neck, still crying on my shoulder." It was just a bad dream. Nothing to worry about.", I said as I tilted my head back so I can see her face.

She looked up at me. I cupped her face with both of my hands.

"Feeling better now ?", I said in a calm concerned tone of voice. She looked up at me, curled her fingers around my wrists, then nodded. I removed my hands from her face then just when I was about to leave her for the night. She grabbed me by the arm then said," No,please stay with me. I don't want to be alone tonight.".

I looked down at her with a concern look on my face. Bended down. Then said," Alright Eira.". She smiled the same way she did on the first night she was here.

I took off my gauntlets, my jacket,and my boots. I crawled next to her, she covered me with the blanket invitingly, then slept.

I woke up after 45 minutes of sleep and noticed she's having a bad dream again. I sat up then she gasped as she woke up again.

"Bad dream again ?", I asked as she looked up at me. She nodded." How about we do this.", I said as I lied back down, tucked her in firmly at my side, wrap an arm around her back, she wrapped her arm around my waist as she placed her head on my chest."Better ?", I asked. She nodded. Then went back to sleep, dreamless.
_________________________________

Eira's P.O.V.

I was stunned by his actions. Did he really meant to do that ? I didn't care anymore. I glanced at him and smiled before I went back into my dreamless sleep.