Chapter 28:Varania

Eira's P.O.V.

"Ugh.", I groaned tiredly.

Clang...

Then I heard a rattle. I sat up then I saw a chain attached to both of my wrists. I then looked around and found myself in a dark room.

Then I saw a bit of dim light. Then I soon realized I was in a cellar. I looked around again and also noticed that Abel wasn't in here with me either ? I was starting to panic.

I paused after I heard the cellar door open.

Then I saw him again.

" Where am I ? Who are you ? Where's my son ?",I said while panicking.

"Obviously you're in a cellar, deary.", the man chuckled.

I was starting to get annoyed,yet I still was freaking out from the fact my child wasn't with me.

" My name is Danarius, I'm a magister of Tevinter. Your son is still alive. "

"Then where is he !?", I questioned.

Danarius nodded at a woman. The woman had black hair down to his shoulders,purple robe with green and bronze trim,brown eyes,black lipstick, red blush,and dark eye shadow. She left the room. Not a moment later, she was carrying an infant. When the infant cried I knew instantly that it was Abel.

She handed him to me, but not very gently. He was crying insanely until I touched him and held him closely. He still cried but calmly this time.

" Thank you, Hadrianna. You may leave us now.",the man told her.

She said nothing but nodded, then left.

"Now then back to the actual subject-", he started to speak.

" What do you want ?",I interrupted.

He growled then walked towards me. Then he was in front of me. Knelt to the ground then said, " I want my slave, and I can tell you and your boy have something to do with him. And all I want to know is his location. ".

" I don't know where he is.",I said.

"You've already told me that.", he chuckled.

" Then why did you bother bringing us here. You'll never find him.",I said.

He chuckled then stood up."Oh I won't find him.",he said as he walked out of the cellar,"He'll find you.",he finished then left the cellar.

I became terrified of the thought as soon as he said that. I didn't know what was worse, Fenris finding us and become a slave again or Fenris never finding us and Abel having no memory of his father and that we'll be in this miserable place for life.

Abel started to cry again. I tried rocking him and shushing him.

Then I heard the cellar door open again. A guardsman pushed a elven woman in the same cellar that I was in. She had big brown eyes,pointed ears, orange hair, pale skin, and from the looks of her she's a bit taller than me. Then the guardsman left while the woman glared at him.

Abel started to cry again. That's when the woman started to see me and Abel. She walked over towards me and looked at Abel. She gave him a sad look."What is wrong with the little one ?",she asked.

"I think he just misses his father.", I answered.

" Who's his father ?", she asked.

"Fenris.", I answered.

Her eyes widened.

" Fenris. ",she whispered.

" You know him ?",I asked.

"He's my brother ! Of course,I know him.", she said." I'm Varania. I grew up with him. Or at least I used to until mother sold him to pay off her debts!", she said angrily.

"That's awful.", I responded," I'm Eira.".

"That's pretty name.", she said with a smile." And who is this little handsome little man ?",she said with a bigger smile on her face and tickling Abel a little bit.

"This is Abel. Our little boy.", I answered with a smile.

" Hi Abel, I'm your auntie Varania. ",she said and that made Abel laugh a little.

" How old is he ?",she asked.

"About a few months.", I answered.

" He looks exactly like his father when he was younger.",she said. "May I hold him ?",she asked. I nodded. I handed him over to her, she smiled. He smiled back at her.
_____________________________

Hey guys,

I kinda had to make this chapter have a slightly happy ending don't complain, there are more chapters coming. Don't worry.