Chapter 20: The Suprise

Eira's P.O.V.

It's been several months later since our wedding night.I was finally showing. Fenris and I were still kinda shocked that everybody wasn't upset about our relationship and us becoming parents.
____________________________________

It was the afternoon,Fenris came home sooner than usual. I smiled as I saw him enter from the door,he smiled back. I ran towards him with excitement, he opened his arms for me. I put my head on his chest,wrapped my arms around him, and Nuzzled his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Hello, darling one.",he said laughing a little.

I looked up to him,smiling." Hello, dearest one. ", I said to him in return laughing as well. He smiled back then placed his lips on my lips gently.
____________________________________

Fenris's P.O.V.

Nightfall,

I put my hand behind her back and held her hand with my other hand as we walked upstairs to our room. When we finally made to our room, I opened the door then helped her to bed.

" You know, you don't have to do everything for me.", Eira said as I covered her with the blanket. I looked at her and smiled. "I know, I just want.", I replied. She smiled back. I crawled on the bed towards her and place my head on her belly, and I heard my unborn child in her. It was the most amazing sound I heard. I kissed where my child was and murmured," Hi, mommy and daddy can't wait to see you. ". I kissed where my child was again and brushed my fingers across where I kissed. I looked up at Eira,she smiling at me. She start combing her slender fingers through my hair. I took her hand and kissed it.

I stopped enjoying the moment of peace as I heard our bell ring.

" Who's that ?",Eira asked.

"I don't know.", I answered. I looked back at her. " I'll go check, love.", I continued. I stood up and gave her one last kiss before I left then said,"Please sleep. You need it.". I grabbed my long sword just in case, then I left to see who was at the front door.
____________________________________

I went downstairs, readied my sword, and opened the door. It was Hawke and everyone else even Little Bethany. And they were holding things that looked like gifts.

I looked at them with confusion.

"What are you guys doing here ? It's practically almost midnight .", I said.

" We know. But we all wanted to surprise you both. ",Meredeth answered. Then I invited them all inside, they all came in.

" Where's Auntie Eira ?", Bethany asked. I looked down at her then said,"She's upstairs,lying down.".

"Can I go see her I wanna to give her my gift.", she says as she shows me a stuffed teddy that was the size of her head and neck.

I smiled and said,"Okay, but if she's sleeping don't wake her up." ,she nodded and went upstairs.

"And think shortly you and Eira are going to have your own little one,huh broody ?", said Varric said. I laughed a little." Yep,I can't believe it either. ",I said everyone put their gifts in a corner.

Then we saw Little Bethany running out of the hall and down the stairs. While she was running she looked rather worried than excited. When she got to the bottom of the stairs she ran towards me. Then she grabbed my hand and tugged on it trying to lead me somewhere and kept on saying," Uncle Fenris, come on. Come on. ".

Anders walk towards her and knelt to her trying to calm her down. " Bethany, calm down.",he said rubbing his hands on her shoulders, "What's the matter ?", he continued.

" Eira said the baby's coming !", she screamed.

We stood with wide eyes and then in a slip second we ran upstairs.