Chapter 12:" I'm Yours" (Warning)

(Warning: This_chapter_involves_ nudity_and_sexual-content,_ and_down_right_sex)
__________________________

Fenris's P. O.V.

It was nightfall, Eira fell asleep earlier after she calmed down. I took the liberty of putting her to bed. It's been a few hours, then I heard my door open. It was Eira. She was wearing a long white bed robe and her hair was in a bun and her bangs were out.

She walked towards me,I turned towards her.

"Feel better ?", I asked, she nodded.

" You ?",she asked.

"Yeah....... Just gotten upset about what happened.", I answered.

" What happened ?",she asked.

"An incident happened. Someone who once helped me in my past turned out to be one of my old master's lackeys. So I had to end his life.",I said. Not a minute later, her chest was against my back,her arms embraced me, and then she kissed the back of my shoulder. I turned around slowly then kissed her on the lips for a brief moment.

Then some feeling in me that I couldn't control. I tucked my hand at the nape of her neck and use the other hand on her lower waist. She looked at me and gasped. I pressed my lips against her lips again but this time it was deeper. I nipped her lower lip a little with my teeth. Then shoved my tongue in her mouth, then she moaned softly then her tongue tangled with mine.

At that very moment, I started having a desire feeling. I wanted her. I wanted her badly, I could barely control it.

Pulled away from the kiss, panting. She was panting as well, staring at my with her big eyes.

" I'm yours."

"I'm yours."

We both said at the same time. I kissed her deeply again after we said those words. Then I pushed her to my bed. And landed on top of her.
_________________________

Eira's P. O.V

Few moments later, we were very naked. My hands were above me as our fingers intertwined while he was devouring my lips. Then he stopped and stared down at me.

Then I softly gasped as I felt the warmth of his tongue on my throat.

I rake my nails on his back. Then  he pulled away and grunted in pain. I wanted to apologize when I did that as he glared down at me and grabbed my wrist. Then kissed me again. I opened my mouth as he thrust his tongue again. Then went back to kissing my neck.

He stopped kissing my neck and started brushing his lips along my jaw then my neck.

He buried his fingers into my curls at the nape of my neck urging me to raise my neck a little higher. And I did.

I slightly moaned as I felt the warmth of his tongue going slowly on my throat, across my collarbone, the hollow of my collarbone, and down to my chest.Again.

I gasped and arched my back up as I felt the hot warmth of his tongue on my breasts. He rolled his tongue around my hardened peak and grazed it with his teeth. He removed his mouth from my breasts. He put his lips back on my lips but this time more passionately and tongue was tracing my bottom lip.

Then he deepened our kiss while tongues intertwined again. Then when stopped for air.

"This will hurt.", he panted.

I moaned as I felt a painful yet pleasuring thrust in me. Fenris took my face between his hands and put his forehead on mine as he thrust in me again. I moaned as he groaned while he was thrusting in me.

He took me. He was the first man who ever did this to me. It was settled I was his. Then he stopped and then I slept.
_________________________

Fenris's P. O.V

I comfort her while she slept. Then I joined her slumber.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat. Seeing........flashes. Memories.