Chapter 15:" I love you too."

Fenris's P. O.V.

I went to go drop Bethany off at home,but before I did. Bethany said something and I didn't hear it.

"What ?", I asked.

" Eira wasn't feeling well while you were gone. She looked all sad and nauseous. And pale.",she said. I stood there in shock.

"I asked what's wrong but she never said. Do you know what's wrong with her, Uncle Fenris?", she asked.

Yes ." No, but I'll see what's wrong. But you have to promise me something. ",I crouched down to her as I said it. She nodded.

" Promise me that you won't tell your mom and dad. Because me and Eira are going through something personal. Promise you won't tell and act like we never had this conversion or that Eira isn't well ?",I asked with my hands on her shoulders. She nodded then said,"I promise, Fenris. ".

" Good.", I said then kissed her on the forehead. Then I went back to dropping her off.

Then after dropping her off,I went home to see Eira.
_________________________________

Eira's P. O.V.

I laid on my side, in my bed curled into a ball. Still pained over what happened that night.

Then I heard the door open.

"It's me.", I heard.

I turned to see who it was. It was Fenris. His expression on his face looked like he wanted to say sorry. But I turned back on my side and tears started shedding from my eyes. I started silently crying. " What do you want ?",I sniffed.

"I love you too."

I turned back at him at, sat up, covered myself with the blanket around my shoulders, and gripped on them.

"What ?", I asked.

He walked towards me,crawled on the bed, and sat in front of me. Took both of my hands in one hand and put them on my lap then held them tightly, and use the other to put his thumb against my chin and his pointing finger under it; so he can make me face him. When I did, he removed his hand from my chin and he caressed his fingers across my face.

" I love you too,and only you,Eira. I promise you that I will never love anyone else, but you.",he said it like he actually meant it. I started crying again but instead of crying with remorse, I cried with tears of joy.

He brushed thumb on my cheek to wipe away the tears in my eyes. Then he cupped my face with both hands."Do you still love me ?",he asked.

"Yes,", I answered with a tearful smile on my face," I never stopped.".

His eyes began to water when he started smiling. Then he pulled me into a deep,compassionate kiss. My arms were around his neck. His hand was at the nape of my neck while his arm was wrapped around my lower waist pulling me in tightly.

Then he pulled away from the kiss, we were both panting still embracing each other.  Then he pinned me down on the bed.

"Fenris, wait....", I stopped as he tried to kiss me again. He looked down on me with concern look in his eyes." What is it,love ?",he asked.

'Oh so now it's 'love.',I thought.

"There's something I need to show you,it's hard for me to explain.",I said.

He sat up then I sat up. Then he wrapped the blanket around my shoulders. He then cupped my face in his hand, and I leaned my face in that hand.

" What is it love ? Go on, show me then.", he said.

I took that cupped my face and pressed it on my belly. He looked at me confused.

After a little while looked at his hand that was on my belly with wide eyes on his face.

He looked back at me with wide eyes still on his face. Then he looked like he was starting to get worried.

"Are..Are you serious ?", he asked looking like he was terrified.

I nodded with worry. He put his hand over his mouth and started shaking.

" Fenris, I know that--",I stopped because I didn't know what to say.  He removed his hand from his mouth. Then took a breath like he'd been holding it in. Then he looked at me.

"Listen, I never knew my father and heck I don't even remember him still. All I can remember was being a slave. And having a family was only a dream. A dream that I thought I would never have. If Danarius knew about this he would do something I-- We wouldn't bear. But our child will never experience or suffer they way we did as slaves. This child you now bear will never doubt that his or her parents will always protect it and love it even it means to make great sacrifices for it.",he said.

" Really ?",I asked with joy.

He nodded."Yes really.",he chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. He hugged me back tightly in return.

"I love you, Fenris.", I whispered in his ear.

" I love you too, Eira.",he whispered.

"Wait a minute.", I said.

" How are we going to tell the others ?",I questioned.