Chapter 3: Sleep

(This_whole chapter_is just_about Fenris_and_short chapter)

Fenris's P.O.V

As Sebastian carried the girl I led him somewhere she can sleep which was one of the guest rooms. Then when we finally got there, Anders came in to nurse her back to health. Then Meredeth came to me and asked if the girl could live with me because she knew that it wouldn't be safe for her to leave. I knew I wasn't going to win this argument either. Then I nodded as an agreement to her. Then she said,"Good.".

"She'll be fine, she just needs a lot of good rest.", said Anders as put his arms around Hawke's waist and kissed her neck;and whispered to her teasingly. I rolled my eyes. " We'll leave you for the night." Meredeth said as everyone left.

"Finally , some me time.", I said in relief. Then I heard crying and it sounded like someone was begging. Then I noticed it was coming from the room the girl was sleeping in. Went in to see what was going on in there. When looked, she was crying in her sleep and slept on her side then whimpered "No....no..please no..", like she was begging. I walked towards her, took off my gauntlets, then placed a hand on her cheek. She was calming down then she turned flat on her back, then I saw what she looked like; and she look absolutely beautiful. She had pale but smooth ; beautiful skin, wavy raven black hair, small pink lips, rosy cheeks, and a heart shaped head(not literally heart shaped). She was so beautiful all I could do was just stare at her. When she calmed down, the corners of her lips went slightly upwards as she quietly groaned. Her smile was so sweet; so beautiful, I couldn't breathe as if just the sight alone has taken my breath away almost completely. Then without thinking or looking I accidentally touched one of her bruises, it made her wince in pain. I put my hand back on her cheek then she calmed down again. When she did I took the hand off of her cheek, but for some weird reason I didn't want to because her skin was so soft it made my hand tingled. I may not know her but something about her beckoned me. Like somehow I discovered a strange connection between us. I shouldn't pushed it.

I didn't even know her. Not even her name,yet this woman instantly caught my complete attention from everything else.