Chapter 11: "I'm so Sorry"

Eira's P. O.V.

I was waiting for Fenris to come home to tell that I love him. And while doing so I decided how to think it through.

' What if he doesn't feel the same ? What if he doesn't listen? What if he doesn't come back ? What if this is too fast ? What will the say if they found out ?', these questions have been in my head ever since I thought about telling him.
____________________________________

After a few long hours of waiting, he finally came. I thought it took him forever.

When I went downstairs to see him, he looked like he wasn't in the mood. I wanted to know what's wrong. I walked towards him with a concerned look on my face.

"Fenris.. Are you alright ?", I asked. He walked into his room I followed.

When I entered his room, I saw him standing in the middle of his room with his hands on his hips, looking down, and looked like something personal happened.

I walked towards him, slowly. I stopped when I was a couple steps behind him. I hesitated a moment, then placed my hand gently on his arm.

He fisted and tugged his arm away from me. Looked back on me angrily, I gasped in horror of how he looked at me. " Don't touch me, I'm not in the mood.", he growled.

"Do you want to--"

"No, I don't want to talk about it !", he yelled. I yelped after he did that.

" You didn't have to yell--", before I could finish he started charging towards me,glowing blue. I backed up, I was cornered to the wall. I was so scared, I felt like he was going to kill me. "Fenris, please. You're just--", I couldn't finish because of the tight,painful grip on both of my arms. He tugged me closer, still glowing blue with anger on his face.

" What !? What am I doing !? Tell me ! What !?", he yelled in anger.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes feeling petrified. He threw me up against the wall, very roughly. Before I knew it he had his hand on my neck and gripped on it tight enough for me to barely breathe. I curled my fingers around his wrist while trying to breathe."Fenris",I begged,"please don't kill me. ".

He didn't answer he just gripped my neck a little bit tighter. I gripped on his wrist tighter as he did so.

Fenris's P. O.V.

I looked at her with rage and frustration as I gripped on her neck. But then the feeling stopped. I even stopped glowing. Slowly I let go of her neck then she instantly collapsed on the floor. She tried breathing with a few breathes. Then curled into a corner crying silently. Trying so hard not to come near me.

I looked down at her. She was in incredible pain,and it was my fault because I caused her the pain. I practically tried to choke her to death. She was just trying to help me feel better. I felt an instant guilt and pain as I watched her cry and knowing that it was my fault for that.

I went on my knees still looking down at her with guilt. I tucked a hand under cheek, she whimpered in a pained way . I putted her in a sitting position, she kept her eyes closed. I wiped away her tears. Then she finally looked at me in the eyes, still looking like she was in pain.

I cupped her face between my hands. Looked at her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry....", my eyes began to water as I said that," I'm so sorry.",I sniffed. I tugged my head on her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her both tightly and gently. She did the same.

'I love you,Eira.', but I never said it to her.

I held her tighter, but not too tight that time. I had my nose deep in her neck. She didn't seem to noticed.

"Fenris.", she finally said.

" Yes ?",I asked.

"Please don't do that again. You practically scared me. I actually thought you were going to kill me.",she answered.

I nodded then said," I promise you I will never harm you again. You have my word.".