Chapter 18: Finally alone Part I (Warning)

(Another_chapter_that_has_down right sex)

Fenris's P.O.V

Eira held my hand tightly urging me to follow her after we said goodbye to everyone.

We were both laughing as she led us to our room.

We both finally went in our room. She shut the door immediately when we entered.

I turned towards and grinned a bit at her, then she had big smile on her ; only this smile was like she was planning on something....unexpected. And for some weird reason I wasn't gonna turn that down. No sir, not one bit.

Then she started grabbing me by my collar and pulls me into a very deep kiss. I was actually even surprised how she some how managed me to open my mouth just so she can slip her tongue in. Yet, I head some other plans... Although her idea wasn't bad so far.
____________________________________

Eira's P. O.V.

Few minutes later, we had nothing on.

I was lying on my back while he was on his side kissing me deeply. I broke the kiss and looked up at him with a large grin on my face. He smiled back looking amused with himself.

I pushed him on his back and pinned him on the bed. I got on his hips, looking down on him with the same grin on my face.

He had the same smile on his face.

I went back to kissing him while cupping his face. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and his other arm locked around my shoulders with his hand buried in my curls at the nape of my neck. Then pulled a away for a moment.

I stared for a moment then gave a playful smile, and went back to our deep kiss.
_________________________________

He laid back down on his back.

The I put my hands on his muscular belly and started moving my hips. I moaned as I moved at a medium pace. He groaned as I still kept moving my hips. His hands had a grip around my waist as I kept moving back and forth; riding his hips. I went a little bit faster and I started to moan even more.

Then he sat up wrapped one arm around my back while other was locked around my shoulders with his hand held the nape of my neck. He tugged my head back, urging me to lean my head back; and I did. I moaned with frenzy as I felt the wet warmth of his tongue trail where my neck meets my shoulder to jaw the bit my ear lobe, gently. Then before I could even open my eyes he pinned me down on the bed and crawled above me. He looked down at me with a grin on his face, I grinned back in return.

He bend down and started kissing me again. I opened my mouth as he kept kissing me, then he thrust his tongue down my throat. He suddenly broke the kiss and got off of me. I made a playful smile on my face, a little disappointed then I asked while laughing, "What are you doing ?".

He opened a drawer and grabbed the scarf I gave him a few days ago and the red scarf he gave me.

The first thing he said when I gave the scarf to him was that the scarf matched my eyes. And he was right, they were exact same color of my eyes.

Then he crawled above me and gave me a small but passionate kiss. Then he broke the kiss then said," Give me both of your hands.". I nodded and gave him both of my hands. He used the red scarf to tie them together and tied to the bed frame. 'What was he planning ?', I wondered.

"Don't move.", he said I nodded in response. Then he used the other scarf and tied it over my eyes. I was getting a little nervous. " Fenris what are you--", he stopped me with a deep kiss.

I started to relax,feeling powerless and yet full of peace. I am pretty sure he noticed that I was feeling a bit relaxed.

"Don't worry, I'll be nice and gentle.", he in a tone that seemed a bit different to me, as if it was .....lust .
_________________________________

I groaned a little bit after I felt the warmth of his breathing on my neck,then felt him brush his lips from my neck to my chest. I arched my back up and moaned as wet warmth of his mouth at the peaks of my breast. I want to touch him,put hands on him, pull him closer just so I can feel the weight of him. But the scarf he tied me to the bed with stopped me from doing so. I kept moaning as he still had one of my breasts in his mouth and was massaging my other breast. Then he stopped, I moaned again after he took his mouth off my breast.

He got his hand under the small of my back and lifted me up. He then started kissing me gently and passionately,then he bit my bottom lip gently. He kissed me like that almost repeatedly.

Then he pulled away. 'Why did he pull away ?", I wondered. I couldn't see what he was doing because he blindfolded me.

Then he kissed between my breasts, my ribs, my belly,and then stopped. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer until I felt what made him male. Then I moaned a little louder than usual as I felt him enter me.

He cupped my face in his palm, I leaned into his palm. "Did hurt you ?", he asked casual like.

" A little. ",I answered.

He took my face in both of his hands and kissed me gently.

Then he took off the blindfold and kissed me again, then undid the tie on my wrist and I pulled him into a deep kiss. Then I thrust my tongue in his mouth.

I moaned again as I felt thrust in me again. And again. And again.
_________________________________

Fenris's P. O.V.

Few hours later....

After those few but long ours, we both went into slumber.