Chapter 13:"I Can't "

(Short_Chapter)

Eira's P. O.V.

I woke up than turned my head and Fenris wasn't there. I sat up covered myself with the blanket.

Then I saw Fenris staring at the fire. With his hand on the ledge. He looked like he was in pain and I ached for him.

"Are you alright, Fenris ?", I asked. He turned his head towards me.Then he looked down. And shook his head.

" Was what we did last night that bad ?", I asked.

"No.. It was fine.", he answered.

" No actually. It was better than anything I could've dreamed.",he said with a small smile. But then the smile faded.

"Is it your markings? Do they hurt ?",I asked with a worried and concerned tone.

" It's not that. I began to remember my life before .", he answered.

"What do you mean ?", I asked.

" Flashes, for just a few moments I can recall everything that has happened. Then it all slipped away.",he said as he felt like he was in pain.

"This is too much. This is too fast I can't do this.", he said.

I felt a little bit of pain in my heart." What do you mean ? Are you saying it was my fault ?",I said as a tear shed from one of my eyes.

"No. It's not you. It's the memories. I can't....", he paused a moment." I can't. ", he finished.

" It's too much.", he said then he walked away. Just before he left I said to him"I love you, Fenris. ". He turned to me with an even more pained expression in eyes.

" I'm sorry.",he said then left as he shut the door. I wrapped the blanket around me even tighter and put my knees up to my chest. Then I let my tears fall out of my eyes. I lied on my side away from the door, cried almost out loud, and gripped on the blanket as my heart was in even more pain.' He doesn't love me.', I thought and that made my pain even worse.
_________________________________

Fenris's P.O.V.

I closed the door. I started to hate myself when she said that she loved me and how I didn't return the favor. Then I was even more pained when I heard her cry. I walked downstairs, into the main hall, then in my former master's study. ' You fool. She loved you and you turned her down .',I thought to myself,'She's even crying for you and yet you do nothing. '.

I had to beat something or destroy something to let the anger out. So I smashed all that fragile in the room. Then after taking my anger out on everything that is fragile, I sat down had my back against the wall.

" You stupid fool.",I said to myself as I put my hand over my eyes. Then I realized that I was crying. I haven't cried in a long, long time.

The Wolf's Pack (Dragon Age Fanfiction)[Cancelled]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें