Conor Maynard- "I havent slept in four days."

Yes I'm writing another Conor one because I love him and because no one has requested so yeah. 😂 Hope you like it x

-

You and Conor broke off your almost 2 year relationship four days ago, well he broke up with you and honestly you had no idea why he broke up why. It was so unexpected. Unexpected break ups always hurt the most.

He didn't really give you much of a reason it was the normal "I just think we're different people now and need to go our own ways" type breakup.

It hurt you a lot but you were trying to force yourself to be okay, you tried to convince yourself that you were fine but deep down you weren't at all.

You realised you'd left some clothes over at Conor's so you had to go fetch them.

You texted him to let him know you were on your way.

You didn't feel nervous at all till it was one to knock on the door. You suddenly felt so scared and wanted to run away.

"No y/n you do this, stop being such a wimp" You told yourself  and picked up the courage to knock on the door.

You waited a few seconds and couldn't hear anyone coming to the door.

As you were going to knock again as if on cue Conor opened the door.

He was wrapped up in a big fury blanket, his eyes were red and puffy.

He realised what a mess he looked and quickly wiped his eyes.

"Oh hey y/n, you're here to get your clothes right?" He tried to sound as happy as possible but failed.

"Yeah." You mumbled.

You went in and he pointed your clothes that were all in a neat pile.

"Uh what did you want to do with this?" He held up a picture frame you used to have on your bed side table.

It was filled with all your favourite photos of you and Conor.

Seeing them and releasing you'd never be able to add another photo to the frame made the breakup seem more real. That was it, you'd probably never even take another photo with him.

You felt tears well up in your eyes.

"I uh-" You couldn't get your words out, you felt tears running down your cheeks.

Conor put the frames out and put his arms out to hug you.

"Come here" He said and held you tightly in his arms.

You're head was buried in his chest. His familiar scent filled your nostrils. You could feel his hoodie becoming slight damp from your tears

"Im sorry, I'll go now" You said as you pulled out the hug.

"No don't go." He insisted.

"I'm the one who should be sorry, I fucked up big time. I don't know why I broke up with you. It was the dumbest mistake I've ever made. I haven't slept in four days, I've been awake thinking about how horrible my decision was" He explained sadly. His eyes were now glued on the floor.

You sniffled. You didn't know what to say.

"I'm so sorry y/n, please give me a second chance?" He begged now looking at you.

You nodded your headed unable to stop tears from falling down your face.

Again both of you hugged. He held you so tight like he never wanted to let you go.