Conor Maynard- Silence can say more than a thousand words. Part 2

You wanted a part two so here it is x I really hope I haven't ruined it by doing a part two.

You spent the next day out with your friends, pretending like Conor didn't exist, pretending he didn't shatter your head into a thousand pieces.

Little did you know that Conor had been trying to get in contact with you all day. He kept going to your apartment but you were never there. He kept trying to call you but you never answered, you had turned of your phone that morning.

Ignoring the problem wasn't going to make it go away and you knew that, it just was easier to stay in denial for now. But you knew you needed to talk to him.

You came home late that night. As you turned on your phone it blew up with notifications.

30 Missed calls from Conorrr 💗💗💗

You had text messages from him as well but you couldn't be bothered to read them. You just didn't have time to deal with him at the minute.

You were pouring yourself a drink when you saw there was a note on the worktop.

It was folded in half and had your name written on the front.

You recognised the handwriting immediately, it was Conor's. He must of let himself in with the spare key you gave him.

You picked up the note and slowly opened it.

"Dear y/n

I'm sorry, I'm really fucking sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I made a mistake. I need you y/n, I am nothing without you. Please forgive me.

Please text me or call me after you read this

Conor x"

Instead of feeling sad as you read the letter you felt angry.

He didn't even give you a decent reason for what he did.

You decided to do what he asked and text him.

"I read the note"

After a few seconds you got a reply.

"I'm coming over, I need to talk to you in person."

"Just invite yourself over why don't you" You mumbled to yourself as you read his text.

You were so mad at him right now.

About ten minutes later Conor was in your apartment.

"Y/n I need to explain to you what happened."
He said

"You sure do" You replied.

"I'm going to start by saying I'm sorry, like I said in the not I made a massive mistake. I don't know what I was thinking she asked me to go to lunch I said yes, I didn't think. Then when I kissed her I-"

"You what?!" You almost yelled.

"Yo-u didn't-t know?" Conor stuttered.

"No I didn't" You snapped.

He internally face palmed.

There was silence for a minute.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I'll never do anything like this again, please forgive me. I can't live without you." He said quietly while staring at the floor.

You didn't reply.

"Please say something" He begged, tears welling in his eyes.

"Then die" You whispered also staring at the floor.

"What?" He looked up at you.

"You heard me Conor, if can't live without then die because I'm not forgiving you, I'm not taking you back. This isn't some romance novel where everything ends happily ever after." You stated and crossed you arms over your chest.

Your heart was hurting but you didn't want to show him that.

"What do you mean?" He whimpered as a tear slid down his cheek.

"We're done" You said holding back tears.

"But I-I" He stuttered.

"Goodbye Conor" You whispered and looked back down at the floor.

Conor grabbed your hand and you looked up at him.

"If this is really what you want then, goodbye" Tears were now rolling down his cheeks.

He looked at you one more time before turning away and walking away.

That was it, you haven't seen Conor Maynard since.