Conor Maynard- Cheater

Prompt: "Walk through that door and we're through!"
Request: It will be lovely if you could where Conor and YN broke up after she caught him cheating on her. He feels bad and guys start worrying about it. (4)
I changed it up a bit but hope you like it xx

You crept into Conor's apartment, ready to surprise him as it was his birthday tomorrow. As you walked in you spotted to glasses sat on the kitchen contour stained with red wine. You picked one glass up and saw what looked like a lipstick mark on the rim.

Just as you were about to put down the glass almost as if it was on cue Conor walked out his room with his arm round the waist of a tall girl with messy hair and smeared makeup. You froze realising what had just happened. You dropped the glass smashing it into a thousand pieces, exactly what your heart felt like at this moment.

"Y/n. Oh my god, this isn't what it looks like I swear!" Conor babbled as he stepped away from the girl.

"I highly doubt that that's true" You hissed.

"Oh loosen up hun, we were just having some fun" The girl giggled and Conor chuckled.

How could he laugh right now? The hurt so much, like someone had just punched you in the chest.

The pain in your chest got worse as you realised she was wearing his hoodie over her clothes. You wanted to punch him in the face.

"So it is true?" You said quietly trying to hold back tears.

"Come back to my place baby, I'll wait in the car" The girl said to him as she dragged her hand down his chest. He smirked.

You watched in disgust and she walked out.

"Want to explain?" You snapped.

"It sort of is what it looks like. But it's no big deal. I got drunk and had some fun y/n. We haven't exactly been doing that much lately what did you expect?" He replied, almost cockily.

"What did I expect?! Well I expected you to be a decent boyfriend and NOT cheat on me!" You yelled and a tear slide down your cheek. You couldn't believe he was saying this, acting like it was okay for him to cheat.

"Well you can come join us if you want" Conor smirked as he walked past you.

You watched him walk to the door then looked down.

"Walk through that door and we're through, Conor!" You yelled.

He paused, you held your breath. Surely he wouldn't do it right?

Then you heard him open the door and walk out, slamming it behind him.

He really did it. He just ended your 2 year relationship. You were filled with anger and sadness at the same time. Tears slid down your cheeks. You threw the other wine glass at the wall, smashing it. You slammed the empty wine bottle against the counter, breaking that too. You were filled with rage.

Then grabbed everything that belonged to you, turned around and walked out. Slamming the door as hard as you could.

~

Conor walked back into his apartment at 9:32pm that night. He looked around, realising every trace of you had gone, like you'd never been here. Your hoodie, gone. Your blanket you left here for movie nights also gone. Even the hair bobbles you left scattered around the apartment and your makeup wipes, gone.

"Fuck!" He yelled and he slammed his fists into the kitchen contour.

He put his face in his hands and stayed there for a bit, just thinking about how badly he'd fucked up. Why did he do it? Why did he risk loosing the one person the mattered the most to him just to mess around with some girl from the club?

Then his phone began ringing. He accepted the call and put it on speaker, not being bothered to pick up the phone properly.

"Conor! My man, are you coming round?!" Joes voice echoed though the phone.

"Probably not, no " Conor replied.

"Oh why not? Bring y/n it will be a blast!" Joe insisted. Just hearing her name made him want to slam his head against the contour.

"No" Conor replied.

"Why not? Don't want you hang out with us?" Joe laughed.

"No it's just I fucked up" He sighed.

"What did you do? You two come round and we can talk" Joe suggested.

"No, she wouldn't come with me" He snapped "because, because I cheated on her and she knows"

Joe fell silent.

"Conor you-"

"Yes I know, now fuck off!" He snapped before hanging up the phone.

~

Over the past few weeks after the break up, Conor stopped talking to his friends, he stopped doing basically everything. Including eating, sleeping, the basic human needs. Everyone was very concerned and kept checking up on him.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Jack asked Joe as they stood outside your door.

"We need to get her to talk to him, he's not okay Jack" Joe insisted.

"Okay" He replied.

They knocked on the door and waited nervously.

You opened the door slightly surprised to see them.

"What are you doing here?" It came out harsher than you intended.

"Jeez nice to see you too" Jack chuckled.

"We're here about Conor" Joe said

"You can leave then" You hissed.

"But y/n he's not okay" Joe said sadly.

"And why should I care?" You asked.