Jack Maynard - "Lets have a baby"

Requested! Yes I know Halloween hasn't even been yet but the request said to make it Christmassy so its christmassy. Hope you like it! xx

--

It was the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas! You were at Jacks parents house and Conor had just bought over his daughters.

"Oh my gosh aren't they so adorable!" You whispered to Jack pointing at the toddlers sat on the floor.

"Cause they're related to me" He winked making you roll your eyes.

"Oh hello Jack and y/n" Jacks grandmother greeted you two.

"Hi, sorry I'll be back in a second" You said sweetly.

"No don't leave me alone with her" Jack said under his breathe so she couldn't hear.

"Have fun" You whispered back before walking over to Conor and his daughters.

"They are soo cute!" You awed.

"Will you look after them for me while I get a drink?" Conor asked.

"I would love to" You said and sat down so you could be at their level.

"This is auntie y/n play with her for a bit okay." He said to them before getting up and walking up.

"Hello, so what's that a toy car?" You asked and the little toddler beamed at you.

You played car races with them making them giggle and laugh.

Conor went over to talk to Jack.

He was watching you play with his nieces in awe. Imagining what it would be like if you had your own kids.

"So now you're married has Nan asked you when you're having kids?" Conor chuckled.

"She just did" Jack laughed still watching you.

"You playing with my nieces was the cutest thing ever" Jack told you when you got back to your apratment.

"They are just so cute." You said and began pouring you and Jack a drink.

"If we had a baby what do you think it would look like?" Jack asked and sat down on the sofa.

"Hmm, I hope it would have your eyes." You answered and sat down next to him.

"Noo it needs to have your eyes" Jack said making you giggle.

"Let's have a baby" You said bluntly.

"You want to have a baby?" Jack asked almost as if he thought you were joking.

"Yeah, I mean we've been together 4 years, we're married. What are we waiting for?" You reasoned.

"Wait you do want to have kids right?" You asked realising you and Jack never actually talked about it.

"Of course I do, I'm just shocked my your sudden descion." He chuckled.

You smiled at him.

"I think you'd me the best mum ever." He said making you smile even more.

Jack got up and turned the radio on. Your favrioute Christmas song came on.

He said took your glass, put it down then grabbing your hand.

He dragged you to the middle of your apartment.

"Jack what are you doing" You laughed.

"We're going to dance!" He exclaimed.

He put his hand on your waist, laced his fingers in between yours and you danced around the apartment.

He spun you round as the song began to end making you giggle like a school girl.

He pulled you in close as the song ended.

"Wanna make that baby now?" He whispered hotly in your ear before crashing his lips into yours.