Please Forgive Me part 2

"This is all your fucking fault if you hadn't kissed MY girlfriend this wouldn't have happened" Conor yelled at Anth, his voice cracking slightly at the end of the sentence.

You had all met up to try to work things out but it had turned into them yelling each other. You sat on the couch unsure what you should do.

"You can't blame all this on me!" Anth yelled back.

"You haven't even fucking apologeised are you even fucking sorry?!" Conor snapped.

"You know what I'm not sorry, I'd do it again!"Anth chuckled but he hadn't really thought before he spoke.

"Conor jumped forward a swung his fist at Anths face, leaving a red mark.

You lept up and pushed them apart.

"Stop it!" You said "Anth are you okay?"

"Oh of course "anth are you okay?" " Conor mocked " You care about him so godamn much why don't you just date him."

"You were taken back by how harsh he was being.

"Aye Conor stop it" Anth interrupted.

"You know what fuck it y/n! If you weren't such a slut this wouldn't have happened!"

"Conor!" Anth hissed.

"You felt the tears welling in your eyes.

"You know I'm fucking right!" Conor shouted.

Youtried to tell yourself he was only saying these things because he was hurt, he doesn't mean, he doesn't mean it. But it wasn't working.

"You know what Conor maybe I should have dated Anth, he would probably have been a better boyfriend than you" You snapped and stormed towards the door.

Conor grabbed your wrist and slammed you against the wall "What the hell did you just say?"

"You heard me, I think I picked the wrong guy" You smirked before pulling away.

You walked away, slamming the door behind you.

You heard Conors fist hit the wall and him yell the words "I fucking hate you".

You felt tears running down your cheeks as you drove home. Your heart hurt. You knew that, that was the end for you and Conor. No going back. What hurt that most is he didn't stop you from leaving he basically let you leave. If he claimed to love you so much then why didn't he let you leave so easily?

--

You asked for part to so ta dah! I'm not really happy with this chapter sorry :(. But I hope you enjoy it! xx