Conor Maynard- Cheater Part 2

Sorta requested/Inspired by chicken_nugget_abuse . Soz I didn't really do it how you requested. x
Hope ya like it xx.
Also just realised I only do more than one parts of Imagines for conor 😂.

Please tell me what you think xx

——
You cut Conor out of your life completely. You blocked him and all his friends on every single social media platform so there was no way of them contacting you. It took a long time but eventually you stopped thinking about him.

That was until today. Almost 2 years after the incident. You were going to a meet up/party thing at the club.  You were aware that lots of youtubers were going including yourself obviously but little did you know that today would be the day you saw Conor again.

~

As you arrived at the club you were beckoned over by your friends Zoe, Tanya and Niomi. 

"Hey guys!" You almost squealed as it had been to long since you'd seen them.

"Hey!" They all said and smiled sweetly.

When you sat down you felt like something was off. They all kept glancing around and looking at you nervously.

"What is it?' You asked.

"What do you mean?' Zoe asked.

"Nothing at all." Niomi smiled.

You looked at Tanya knowing she'd be the one who'd crack and tell you.

"Conors here" She blurted then slapped her hand over her mouth.

"What, Conos her-e?' You stuttered.

Zoe gave Tanya a 'Why can't you keep your mouth shut?!" look.

"Hey it doesn't matter. Tonight is about friends and fun not idiots." Niomi insisted.

She passed you a shot which you downed.

"Let's go dance!" She suggested and you both got up.

"Are you sure thats-" Zoe began but realised you'd already gone.

You and Niomi danced for a bit, hand a lot of fun flicking your hair around and just dancing crazily. Little did you know that Conor had spotted you in the crowd of people.

"Hey I'm going to get us drinks!" Niomi yelled over the music.

"Okay I'm going to sit over there!" You replied and pointed to a random free booth.

As you went and sat down you felt almost as if someone was watching you. You glance around. Then suddenly you saw him. Sat on the table next to you was Jack, Joe, Mikey, Josh, Caspar, Oli and.... Conor. You felt your heart stop as you saw him. You made eye contact for a second but then he looked away quickly. 

You looked down at the floor. Seeing him again, reminded you of everything that happened, what he did. You glanced back up at him for a split second and thats when you noticed that he had his arm wrapped around the waist of the girl from that day, when  you caught him. You suddenly felt tears well in your eyes, a tight note feeling grew in your chest. How could he stay with her after what they did?

You wondered if she cared that  he'd cheated on you, you doubted it. Something about this whole situation angered you. Yes it had been 2 years. But you had also spent to years of your life with him, the man that ripped out your heart and trampled on it without a care in the world and then stayed with the person that helped him do it.

Before you knew if Niomi was back with drinks. 

"Hey, you okay?" She asked and gave you a concerned look.