Conor Maynard - Silence can say more than a thousand words.

Should be writing requests but I liked this idea so I wrote this instead 😂 Also just realised I don't think I've written a happy Conor one yet 😂😂. Hope you like this xx

Words can cause the worst type of pain, but so can silence.

You sat on the balcony of your apartment staring at the stars, wondering how just a few hate comments had managed to make your life fall apart.

That morning Conor had posted a photo with you, your life was going good, you could say it was almost perfect. That was until you read the comments on the photo.

"He doesn't love you it's all an act."

"Him and Victoria were a way better couple."

"He could do way better than her."

"Conor and Victoria will forever be my OTP."

That was only the start. The comment section was packed with these types of comments.

You held back tears and told yourself you were fine, until you stubbled upon this one comment.

"Has no one checked the news? Conors been spotted hanging out with Victoria. That just proofs how much he really loves his new girlfriend."

That couldn't be true, you didn't want it to be.

You typed 'Conor Maynard news' into googled.

It was the first thing that came up.

'Conor Maynard spotted out having fun with ex Victoria Tansey'

You clicked on it, tears were welling in your eyes.

There were photos of Conor and Victoria outside of your favourite cafe in London. They were both laughing and looked really happy. The report was from just after lunch that day.

You felt a tear roll down your cheek.

That was your boyfriend, outside your favourite cafe, with his ex.

You you were awake most of that night, sleep just never seem to arrive.

--

The next morning you text Conor, 'We need to talk, come round.'

You had the news report open on your laptop when he came round, so you could show him the proof.

"Hey baby, whats up?' Conor asked as he walked in.

"Don't baby me." You snapped.

He looked a bit taken back by your harshness.

"What did I do?" He groaned.

"You know exactly what you did!' You hissed.

"I really don't, Y/N" He said.

"This" You replied and turned round your laptop so he could see the screen.

He froze.

'I can explain!" He insisted.

"Go on then" You said.

"I-I umm... I" He stuttered.

"So it's true? You were out yesterday with Victoria, were you on a date? You know thats MY favourite cafe right?" You asked.

He said nothing.

Why wasn't he even trying to deny it?

"Conor?" You asked.

Still no reply.

"Conor please tell me it's not true. Please tell me you love me." You cried.

He stayed completely silent, his eyes were glued on the floor.

"I'm sorry y/n" Was all he said.

Suddenly your sadness turned to anger.

"Get out!" You yelled.

"But-" He tried to say something but you cut him off.

"I said get out!" You repeated and looked down not wanting to look at him anymore.

He walked past you and a few seconds later you heard the door slam.

You broke down in tears.