Jack Maynard- Dusk till dawn

I'm not that happy with this tbh. Its not that based on the song but I hope you like it xx

You sat on your bed crying. You weren't sure what do anymore. You and Jack were on the verge of a breakup. Your relationship was just crumbling slowly. There was nothing there anymore. You were just two broken people trying to force a relationship.

You two had a just had a massive argument about what you should do.

You hated it, you hated how much you two were drifting apart.

You had no idea that to Jack you were everything. His light,his darkness, his world. To him you were the most beautiful person to walk this earth. He loved everything about. You laugh, your smile, everything. But right now he was hurting, he felt like you deserved better.

While you were sat crying you got a text of him.

"Y/n I'm coming over. I can't stand the fact your over there crying and its my fault."

You wiped the tears away and tried to prepare yourself to talk to him.

Eventually you heard a knock on the door.

"Hey" He said sadly.

'Hey" You sighed,

You stood there for second just looking each other. Lost in each others eyes.

"I'm sorry." He sighed." I've been acting weird lately because I feel like you deserve better."

"That is a lie and you know it, you're as good as it gets, Jack Maynard" You corrected him.

He smirked and took your hands in his.

"I'll be here by your side forever y/n" He began.

You were blushing.

"You're my everything, I need like people need oxygen, I'll be right here forever" He said "I'll be with you from dusk till dawn"

"That was the actual cheesiest thing that has ever came out your mouth but I love it" You laughed.

"I love you" He mumbled as leant down to kiss you.

"I love you to" You whispered.