Jack Maynard

Prompt: "There was never an us" "You're a monster" "I wish I never met you" "I lost the baby."
I'm not that happy with the ending but I hope you like this xx

You and Jack had a weird relationship.

You had been friends in high school and when you met up again in London you started spending more time with each other. Eventually you ended up spending more time in each others beds. So now I guess you could say you were friends with benefits.

It wasn't anything more than that, there was never anything official between you two, he hooked up with other people and you, well you pretend like you did but really Jack was the only person you'd slept with in awhile.

Through out High school you had a massive crush on Jack but you had no idea how to tell him because he'd always have the attention of the prettiest girls. Nothing has really changed since the, you were still crushing on him but telling yourself you were over that but deep down you knew you weren't.

Hooking up with someone you were trying to get over probably wasn't the smartest idea but you couldn't help it, it was like he was a drug and you were the addict.

But that all changed a few nights ago when you decide you were done with being Jacks booty call.

You were in a club with Jack and his friends. He had been ignoring you all night and then he was trying to get you to come back to his place. So you decided to say no and sleep with someone else.

You had been getting morning sickness every morning recently and you were worried that you were pregnant with someone you didn't really knows baby.

You decided to do a pregnancy test.

You picked it up slowly.

Positive.

"Not all pregnancy tests are right, just do another one" You told yourself to stop yourself from panicking.

But when the next two tests said the same you started to panic.

You couldn't have some random mans baby. You didn't know what to do. You felt tears well in your eyes

You grabbed your phone and called Jack, you didn't know who else to call.

"Y/n! Hey!" He said happily as he answered the phone.

"Jack can-n you come her-e I-" You cried, he cut you off.

"I'm on my way." He said and hung up before you even explained what was wrong.

Jack found you sat on the floor of your bathroom, crying. The pregnancy tests were on the floor beside you.

"Hey whats wrong" He sat down and pulled you onto his lap so he could hug you.

You pointed to the pregnancy tests before you began crying into Jacks chest.

You felt Jacks body tense up as he saw the tests.

"Who's the-'

"The baby isn't yours" You answered already knowing what his question was going to be.

He seemed to tense more.

"The man from the club?" He asked and leaned back so he could look at you.

You nodded and looked up at him.

He seemed angry, which confused you. You thought he'd be relived that he wasn't the dad.

"Whats wrong?" You asked.

"Whats wrong?" He repeated angrily.

"Whats wrong is your pregnant with someone else baby!" He snapped.

You gave him a confused look.

"Why do you care?" You asked.

"Because y/n, what does this mean for us?!" He asked.

You couldn't believe what he was saying.

"There was never an us! And there was never going to be you made that pretty clear along time ago! All am to you is a booty call" You hissed.

"You are more then just a booty call and you know it! You have no right to be mad at me right now you're the one whose pregnant with someone else baby." He pushed you off his lap gently and you both stood up.

"Bullshit! And I have so much right to be mad at you! You sleep around all the time but when I sleep with one person who Isn't you, you get mad. You don't own me Jack!" You yelled.

"I don't sleep around all the time!" He replied.

"You do and you known it, you make girls think you like them just so you can sleep with them, you're a monster!" You said harshly.

He glared at you.

"I wish I'd never met you y/n! Don't try talking to ever again!" He yelled and walked to the door.

"Oh you're made because some told you the truth, everyone thinks it Jack but no ones brave enough to tell you." You yelled, you were trying to pretend like his words didn't hurt but they really did.

He stopped for a second before walking out and slamming the door shut.

You broke down in tears after he left.

--

The next time you saw Jack was a few weeks later.

You were sat in your parked car crying your eyes out when you heard someone tap on the window.

You looked up to see Jack. He pulled on the door handled and the door came open.

"What do you want you?" You grumbled as he got in the car.

"Well I saw you crying and came over to make sure you were okay" He was giving you a sympathetic look.

"Just go away" You snapped.

"Not until you tell me whats wrong." He said and crossed his arms across his chest.

You sighed.

"I lost the baby." You informed him and tried to hold back the tears.

You didn't realise how attached you were to the baby until it was gone, and the same thing applies to Jack. You didn't want to admit it but secretly you'd missed his company a lot the last few weeks.

"Come here" He said sadly and opened out his arms to hug you.

You climbed across to his lap and cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted when you told me you were pregnant, it is the dumbest thing I've ever done. I should have been there to support you and help you but instead I ran away like a coward. I can't even imagine how sad you must feel right now. I'm so sorry." He apologised while stroking your hair softly.

"The reason I reacted the way I did is because of how much I love you. You mean so much to me." He said quietly.

You lifted your head up.

"What was that?" You smirked.

"What?" He pretended like he didn't know what you were talking about.

"Say that again." You insisted.

"Fine, I love you Y/n Y/L/n" He smiled.

'I love you too Jack Maynard." You mumbled as he kissed you passionately.