1. Matty can't be pretentious before breakfast.

EDITED: I've decided to put a picture in every chapter and considering the title I thought it would be hilarious to put the picture that Halsey took of Matty after they hooked up ok bye.

When Matty woke up all he could feel was cold feet and a slight headache, he tried to untangle the sheets unsuccessfully only to realize that said sheets were Gabriella Brooks, his girlfriend.

That weird indie model that he meet at a party a year ago with golden hair and sun kissed skin. He had to admit that at first he thought she was quite ordinary, he was used to seeing girls with tiny leather skirts and questionable fashion choices with 10 inch heels but she was quite the opposite with soft dresses and cozy sweaters.

Matty Healy really didn't know what it was about her but he also really didn't care; She was warm, comforting, smelled like coconut and in mornings like this with the soft hum of the rain in his window she was all he really needed, well that and weed.

That's when he decided that maybe it was time to get up. He took Gabby's soft arms and untangled himself from her. He sat on the bed for a second stretching his arms and looking outside the window seen the cars and the people walking by. He thought about how they were all rushing to a badly payed job and unfulfilled dreams.

He shook his head -it was too early to get all philosophical. He hadn't even pissed yet.

Matty loved to talk shit, everybody knew that, he was an attention seeker with weird hair, skinny jeans and girly blouses that made him look very sexually confused, but also in a weird way it was his branding and fans loved it.

Besides, there was nothing that gave him more pleasure that whoring himself out for all those teens with wet dream about him but it still was too early and his policy prohibited him from being pretentious before breakfast.

He fully got up, made a joint and as he was sucking the life out of it went to the bathroom, as he looked outside the door making sure that Gabby was asleep he took a big breath and opened the cabinet taking the clear plastic bag and making small lines of the substance and swiftly snorting it up his nose, he took what was left and started rubbing a bit in his gums.

When he opened the bathroom door he felt the buzz kick in, closing his eyes as he laid back on the bed trying to convince himself that what he just did wasn't wrong that he could stop if he really wanted too.

A couple minutes later he felt the familiar ring tone of his phone, he took it from the bedside table, the light that emanated from it hurt him. He rolled his eyes as he realized that his mom was calling. Matty felt very inclined to not pick up but then he remembered how many times she had called him that week maybe it was important but then again it was his mom and he knew how much she liked to make a big deal out of nothing.

"Hey mom." Matt said feeling right away his moms voice overwhelming him "Mathew darling sweetie, how's Gaby ?", Before he could even think of a response she continued talking. "Anyway it doesn't matter, you didn't forget today's barbecue? Did you?"

"Oh please tell me you didn't! Louis is so excited to see you! I mean it's his birthday party! I can't believe he turns 17 today" Oh fuck he totally forgot his own brother's birthday.

"Y-Yeah I mean mom how could I forget, I've being looking forward to it this whole week."

He said as he had flashbacks of his prior week: getting drunk with the boys on Monday, sleeping his hungover on Tuesday, getting so high that he couldn't see his own hands on Wednesday, trolling Twitter on Thursday, going to the club alone and receiving a blowjob from a mystery girl with a flower tattoo on Friday.

Yeah that barbecue was all he was thinking about all week-long.