2. Frankie's priorities always include alcohol.

EDITED

Francis Howard hated barbecues it reminded her of stupid white supremacists with pastel polo shirts and Trump baseball caps, besides she was vegetarian and loved to make a point about it.

Frankie heard the party was thrown by Louis Healy which was an asshole a grade above her, she hated him with a passion. He was the definition of a fuckboy that thought he could get pussy by giving girls VIP tickets to his brother's shitty band shows.

Honestly the only reason why she went in the first place was because she heard there was going to be free booze, so when she arrived her expectations couldn't be lower.

She took a deep breath as she knocked on the door, moments later a woman appeared with short black hair and blue eye shadow talking way too fast and introducing herself as Denise (Frankie assumed she was Louis' mother), she told her that everybody was in the backyard and with a small smile Frankie entered the house.

When she opened the door that lead to the backyard she suddenly felt under dressed with her jeans and vintage t-shirt but she didn't think much about it as she spot her friend Amber amongst the people.

" Hey" Frankie said with a smile "My favorite American friend! You arrived!! I thought you said that you hated social events and you would rather suck off a leprechaun" Amber said hugging her. " Well yeah but I didn't know there was booze in here". They both laughed.

Their friendship was something easy almost like breathing, there wasn't any drama about boys or stupid slumber parties. They both loved the same music, had the same aesthetic, liked the same drugs and tumblr theme so obviously they got alone quite well.

" Shit Frankie look" Amber whispered harshly a couple minutes later with wide eyes as she tugged Francis arms to dear life making her look across the backyard where a boy with curly hair walked in with his arms wrapped around a skinny blonde chick that looked malnourished.

Suddenly everybody went quiet;they all knew about Louis' brother, he never shut up about him, it was like Louis thought that the fact that his sibling was a cardboard version of Prince with a cocaine problem would give him bonus points in the bureaucracy of high school.

He was always yapping about how he was in New York for the weekend with a bunch of hookers or how he went backstage in Glastonbury and meet some stupid American pop-star that his brother fucked, or the fact that he went to a concert and Taylor Swift was there flirting with his brother.

So of course when he arrived everyone went silent, even the art hoes and theater kids with an obsession of Nietzsche felt intimidated by him and his model girlfriend.

Frankie rolled her eyes she could smell the pretentiousness, he looked so out of reach to all the 17-year old that were in that backyard drinking shitty vodka trying to hide it from Denise.

"Look at the size of her fucking legs they're going to break" Frankie said trying to lighten the mood. She knew how nervous Amber was, she really wanted to come just for the sole reason of seen that guy besides Frankie was pretty sure that she sucked Louis' dick for an invitation.

Across the room Matty was living in paradise he loved people watching him, he was a slut for the attention and the fact that he drank a whole bottle of red before coming here wasn't really helping.

He looked across the room trying to find Louis and when he did he hugged him playing with his hair as he whispered happy birthday to him, it was truly crazy to Matty how big Lou was and how much of a dick he had turn out to be.

I mean Matty loved him with all his being but he looked ridiculous with his quiffed hair and joggers but he wasn't going to judge.

Gabby said something and went away looking for god knows what, he didn't mind it much as he diverted his eyes looking at everyone that was in his childhood backyard.

A couple kids where sitting by a bench with what he assumed was a bottle of cheap vodka that they were trying to hide, they looked like pretentious assholes with fake glasses, a group of guys where talking loudly about a girl's ass Matty rolled his eyes they looked like proper "lads", some chicks with short skirts and knee socks where smoking by the barbecue as they were trying to look at him without him noticing.

They were fans he could tell, the chokers gave it away.

Then there were two girls talking by the fence, the one with pink hair looked nervous (he assumed it was his presence) and the other one looked like she was trying to calm her down. They were kinda cute, they weren't really anything extraordinary.

As he looked at them he came to the conclusion that if he was in high school he would most definitely try to fuck the one with the light washed jeans and the vintage shirt with the obscure 80s movie reference, but then again he wasn't in high school.

He just turned 26 but for some reason he still felt like the same broken kid, high as a kite trying to fix himself as he fucked whatever came in his way.