38. Gerard Way makes a cameo in this shitshow beacuse i have no standards

Frankie didn't know what was going on.

She never truly did after Matty Healy came into her life. It haven't being that long, maybe two or three weeks since she first saw him in his brother's birthday party with a pretty blonde, a pretty blonde that she soon figured about was Gabby. Gabby with soft dresses and a tan. Gabby smelling like coconut. Gabby with a cool accent and funny jokes. Gabby the girl that was smart and funny and the "main bitch". Gabby the girl that was going to travel with Matty to America.

Gabby Matty's girlfriend.

Two weeks before Matty evaporated from her life like thin air, two weeks before he left to finish his shitty album and to fuck California Wilhelmina models at afterparties. Fuck.

It was overwhelming.

Frankie didn't want to be that girl, but somehow she had turned into her: the girl that only talked about a boy, whose life was centered around him and everything else was just out the window.

In the week to come she somehow found herself only thinking about him and his soft curls and his cozy sweaters or the fact that he smelled like cigarette but also expensive cologne.

She found herself looking at Louis and seeing how his eyes looked just like his brother's and how he had the same cheeky mysterious grin.

Today Amber wasn't at school, she was elsewhere with her new boy toy called Jesse, he was cool, kind of stupid but endlessly cool with big heavy chains on his neck and sad boy SoundCloud rapper vibes.

At lunch Frankie sat by herself looking sad and feeling like a misfit but putting up a "don't talk to me I'm too cool for you" front because she had a reputation to keep up with. She light a cigarette feeling her stomach rumble but nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, I'm I right ladies?

It had being a while since she had taste a proper meal she was used to the feeling and after a while she kind of liked it and it wasn't that big of a deal.

She heard a group of teenage boys laughing to her left and was she saw made her rolled her eyes: Louis and his stupid friends were tearing a notebook of what looked like a red colored hair guy that was probably a year older than Frankie.

She tried not to listen to them or their stupid remarks, she was used to acting like she didn't care about anyone but somehow the scene struck a cord in her stupid cold-stone heart. She took a deep breath and walk up to them, realizing that the boy was in fact  Gerard: the cool kid with mean art skills and a boyfriend named just like her.

" Fuck, your drawings are so bad you should fuckingstop" Said Kyle taking a ripped piece of paper from the floor, it had a vampire on it with details that looked like it was made by a pro,

" Just because you don't have any talent doesn't mean everyone is like you Kyle" Frankie said, at first they were all shocked and Frankie tried her hardest not to giggle. People weren't used to her talked and she had this Effy Stonem reputation so everyone was gagging.

" Ugh let's go" Frankie said getting tired of stupid teenage boys bullshit taking Gerard's arm and garaging him up to her bench. "I'm sorry they're dick I know" she sigh.

"Don't worry about it I'm used to it" " That drawing was sick by the way" Frankie muttered after a while feeling weir of the lack of communication coming from Gee, he was always a weird dude.

"You changed your hair color" Frankie pointed out, the once vibrant fire truck red was now a pastel peach with dark brown roots.

" More like my hair has faded and I haven't dyed it?" "Really? That kind of funny it honestly looks good on you" "Thanks"

They stayed quiet. Frankie wasn't used to talking to other people other than Amber and now Matty. A heavy silence settled over them, they glanced at each other not really knowing what to say. Frankie shifted on the bench uncomfortably. She had an idea.

"Do you wanna go to the movies?"

"What ?" "Do you wanna go to the movies? I heard that Pulp Fiction was on."
"Frankie, it's 1:00 school finishes at 3:00 we still have like three classes"
" Who cares? Do you wanna be here listening to some dumb teacher or with me at the cinema?" Gee stayed there thinking with hesitation.

"I heard Dawn of the Dead was onnnn. Gee come on I know you love zombie movies" "ugh ok, but I swear to god if they expelled me-" "Believe me they won't, if they say something I'll blow the principal"

Hey hope you enjoyed this, I'm really busy with college stuff but it's crazy that Hedonistic has 8k views like fuckkkkk