8. Idk what this chapter is about.

EDITED

There is a vacant instant gratification when you realize someone fancies you and Matty's life was fueled by those moments so when the younger girl squirmed under his touch he felt like he was on top of the world.

His left hand slowly touched her bare thigh moving upward closer to the hem of her black skirt, if he was doing this with any other 16 year old he would almost feel bad for the girl but this was Frankie and Matty knew that she gave zero fucks about whatever they were doing at that very second.

Their moment was stopped by his ringtone going off- Matty rolled his eyes was it too much to ask to not be bothered as he is trying to get into this chick's pants ?

"Yeah ?" He said not even bothering to look at the screen and found out who was calling him- (it was George), he asked Mathew were the fuck he was cause apparently they were supposed to start filming about half an hour ago.

"I'll be there calm down mate" he said into the phone still softly touching Frankie's bare skin with his finger tips.

"I'm sorry love I've gotta go" Matty said picking up his stuff from the crappy table he was sat minutes ago. " I guess I'll see you around, yeah ?" He said in a suggestive tone. Frankie wasn't stupid she knew what guys like Matty wanted but she also wanted more free drugs so she rolled her arms saying that maybe another day and just like that he left; leaving Frankie dazed off with a sudden urge of kissing him.

The rest of the day passed very fast she was an assistant so there wasn't much else for her to do so she just stayed on a corner smoking and watching everything unravel.

The whole thing was quite the production, it was weird for her to see James in the zone doing his job, it made him look almost kind of sexy. They were filming the band playing, it was kind of funny Frankie admitted to herself watching the drummer play guitar with a selfie stick in his left hand.

Matty was on the front being the center of attention like always, he had taken his shirt and jacket off wearing just those leather hideous pants. He had so much energy, jumping around humping everything in the way with his bouncing puddle hair.

After a while Frankie got bored of Matty's antics, at first they were fun to watch but she decided that maybe it was time to go- she thanked Diane for the opportunity and said goodbye to the band and crew earning a few small goodbyes and a sheepish hand wave from Matty.

Finally, she walked up to James and gave him a small peck on the lips giving him a false promise that she would call him when she arrived home, before she knew it she was at a bus seat next to the window on her way home.

Frankie thought about staying at Amber's but then remembered that she haven't being home since Louis' birthday party and should probably check on her mom.

Her mom and dad had divorce when she was about 7 and she haven't seen her father since, the only thing that she saw that was related to him was his signature on the monthly check that he sent to the house.

Peter Howard was a doctor so Frankie's mom had the privilege to live decently off those checks, she was a sweet lady with kind eyes and a perfect smile, always wearing bright red lipstick, her nails perfectly made and a glass of wine in her fingers.

Since Frankie had memory she had watched her mom go through a string of boyfriends: Franco, Robert, Jesse, Stephan and many more covered the list of her many conquest but right now she was with Harry.

Frankie never bothered to pick off his last name she remembered the first time Susan came in with him in her arms and love clouding her eyes. Funny enough and as cliche as it sound they had met because Harry was the pool cleaning guy.

He was a college drop out with many tattoos and green eyes that matched the grass that he mowed each Sunday afternoon, in all honestly he wasn't that bad and Frankie came to the conclusion that he was (from all her mom's boyfriend) her favorite; he was quite funny with stupid knock knock jokes and very clumsy but that was probably because of his large lanky legs.

Harry had cool music taste and Frankie respected that, she also didn't mind him being 24- you gotta do what you gotta do, he probably payed rent with the money that Susan gave him.

Frankie enjoyed making him flush sometimes saying something suggestive but the truth was that even though she was a whore she wasn't that big of a slut to get with his mom's boyfriend.

After a while she finally arrived home, her mom was outside drinking some type of fruity alcoholic drink, Frankie sat next to her giving her greetings. They talked for a while until Harry came and any type of attention was diverted from Frankie to him.

She silently made her way upstairs into her room, it had tons of posters and weed bags hidden under her bed but she was pretty sure her mom sometimes took a bit from her stash.

She opened the window next to her unmade bed and watched as the sun went down- she lit up a cigarette and sight.

That weekend was quite eclectic.